GDT: You Need A Ski-Doo to Get to Winnipeg - Jest at Oilers 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Been pretty quiet in this lately. I’m also very curious.

One benefit only this is it actually gives more time for that wriest to fully heal.

It def wouldn’t have been 100 percent and I’m guess some fingers were probably still numb
Holland said he is traveling with the team and expected back bylate next week

OfCorsiDid

Darkness consumes everything.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I like how "Good" is pretty much reserved for the Oilers

I think the graph’s scale is hilariously stretched to compensate for both how bad Columbus’ PP is and how historic ours is.

Also the xGA on the y-axis makes me laugh. Most teams at least have like a xGA around 1. Not us though hahaha

Reactions: Oilhawks

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Finally the trade deadline saga comes to an end. Players must be so happy now as it's been said to be stressful on them. Annoying to me as well.

Feeling good about this one. Jets trending down and Oil trending up. The trend is your friend tonight. Oilers dominate en route to a W.

Would love to see Yams and Bug in the lineup tonight and Ekholm with another strong and energetic performance.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Love the feeling of this time of year (when the Oilers are competitive).

The roster is set, the playoff picture is starting to take shape, you know what your team has so it's just about going out and winning. All complimented by more sunlight and a feel of spring in the air.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I swear half of Stauffers show is spitting out stats (literally sometimes) that no one cares about.

That's one way to fill time I guess.

ss-sylvester.gif
Its a lot like Jack Michael's play by play call.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
I swear half of Stauffers show is spitting out stats (literally sometimes) that no one cares about.

That's one way to fill time I guess.

Stauffer can no longer use his "the Oilers are the only team in the NHL with all of their last 10 draft picks currently with the organization" a dozen times a show. That's a good 2 1/2 - 3 minutes of air time a show he has to fill with something else.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Holland said he is traveling with the team and expected back bylate next week
Awesome. I missed that update. Thank you!!

Its a lot like Jack Michael's play by play call.
Yeah but more spitting

Finally the trade deadline saga comes to an end. Players must be so happy now as it's been said to be stressful on them. Annoying to me as well.

Feeling good about this one. Jets trending down and Oil trending up. The trend is your friend tonight. Oilers dominate en route to a W.

Would love to see Yams and Bug in the lineup tonight and Ekholm with another strong and energetic performance.
Jets are one of the worst teams in the league over the last 20 games or so. Naturally that has me concerned…

Reactions: guymez

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Any update on Kane? Chance he plays tonight?
Doesn't appear to be the case.

One benefit only this is it actually gives more time for that wriest to fully heal.

It def wouldn’t have been 100 percent and I’m guess some fingers were probably still numb

Ummmm - it's his ribs not his wrist or numb fingers there Dr Ibanez. ;)

Is Bjugstad playing?

Nope

Kinda like here.:nod:

• Haha
Reactions: Harry Curry

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022

Yeah interesting. Thought he would be back in this one. But maybe tomorrow. He will be ready surely and easily ny favourite player of yalls still :clap: mayne that guy is tough and wins everything in life he gets into. Nothing is stopping him. One of the best power forwards right now in the world of hockey will lift yall game again to another level when he gets back on that there.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Love the feeling of this time of year (when the Oilers are competitive).

The roster is set, the playoff picture is starting to take shape, you know what your team has so it's just about going out and winning. All complimented by more sunlight and a feel of spring in the air.
Biggest snowfall of the year expected over here starting soon. Could care less what happens outside though, as long as it doesn't affect power or internet. 7hrs of ASOT followed by Oilers hockey tonight, so I'm pumped!

Reactions: K1984 and Oilhawks

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
id guess a loss becuase helleybuck/anyone is usually motivated to duel our shakey tending. But Connor is currently cracking open the collective skull of the nhl and feasting on its contents so Ill assume win instead.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Decided to go to this game instead of selling the tickets. First one since the home opener. Hope it's a dandy. Jets have been the 3rd worst team since Feb 1st in the NHL

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
id guess a loss becuase helleybuck/anyone is usually motivated to duel our shakey tending. But Connor is currently cracking open the collective skull of the nhl and feasting on its contents so Ill assume win instead.

Your avatar is copyrighted from my AI Bot. They are sueing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad