GDT: You Gotta Believe: Habs @ Islanders 7pm (SN, RDS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Of course it's a typo. How does it serves against my points. We likely will have only two dmen under 29.

Right if you could look at it that the only ones of consequence are weber and petry. Benn is replaceable and Alzner should be. He's the one major mistake.

No one on the D overly good, either.

Yeah the team is crap great I've heard it all now.

Mete and Juulsen are nice prospects. weber and petry are fine d. Alzner Benn are shit. Fine.

You guys suck the fun out of absolutely everything.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
They have enough firepower thanks..
everyone should absolutely be cheering on the islanders to lose, the more they lose the more tavares hits free agency, and IF he does, we have a real good shot as any to get him, but like real good with the money we saved

I’d like to see what happens on this board if we get Dahlin in the lottery draft and somehow are able to convince Tavares to come here (getting Dahlin would certainly help).

This is the equivalent of a high school drop out working a minimum wage job winning the LottoMax..

But you know what? It’s that kind of blind luck that sometimes shines down on people like Bergevin.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Right if you could look at it that the only ones of consequence are weber and petry

True. But you got to look at it from MB's perspective. He said this summer he believed in Alzner and Benn. He's not the kind of guy to give up and admit he was wrong so fast. Alzner and Benn will be part of this top 6 at the beginning of next season i'm pretty sure of that. Well unless we can draft Dahlin of course then it will force his hand.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I’d like to see what happens on this board if we get Dahlin in the lottery draft and somehow are able to convince Tavares to come here (getting Dahlin would certainly help).

This is the equivalent of a high school drop out working a minimum wage job winning the LottoMax..

But you know what? It’s that kind of blind luck that sometimes shines down on people like Bergevin.
Dahlin is like ok that would be a miracle, i just want to stay in the top 5, we blew it in 2016 we CANT blow it this time with that talent

But honestly, i think bergevin has been planning on saving up for tavares for a couple years now

McGuires Corndog

Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Right if you could look at it that the only ones of consequence are weber and petry. Benn is replaceable and Alzner should be. He's the one major mistake.

Yeah the team is crap great I've heard it all now.

Mete and Juulsen are nice prospects. weber and petry are fine d. Alzner Benn are ****. Fine.

You guys suck the fun out of absolutely everything.

Mete and Juulsen are just that prospects. Not high end ones, but that’s fine.

Weber is an average #1, and Petry is a good #2. There’s a tremendous drop off after that, most teams would have Mete/Juulsen on third pair playing 15 min a night breaking them in slowly.

None of Alzner/Benn/Schlomo are fit to defend next fit/Petry.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

Honestly i just want a good team i don't give a *** who is the gm. If he can sign Tavares and is luckly and land the first overall then it's just good for us. As long as he doesn't trade Dahlin for character ;)

McGuires Corndog

Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Honestly i just want a good team i don't give a *** who is the gm. If he can sign Tavares and is luckly and land the first overall then it's just good for us. As long as he doesn't trade Dahlin for character ;)

I’d prefer he no longer be the GM, because past history has proven him to not be very good.

But if you add Dahlin/Tavares to this line up, it’s hard to argue against the fact it’s now a pretty decent team.

Drouin-Tavares-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Scherbak

Of course, we wouldn’t play Chucky at Center though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad