Value of: Yakupov to Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
he couldnt fetch a 2nd rounder at the draft, so not much. 3rd + DD

He wasn't even being shopped . Chia said he never requested a trade . I think Chia point was he is not going to go by media reports if Yakupov wants a trade he has to come to him and request it and that has not happen .
If I say Montreal couldn't even 2nd for Galchenyuk at the draft . You could not prove me wrong . Doesn't me it true and reading between the lines of Chia comments I am willing to bet he was not offering him . Now that doesn't mean teams were calling about him and trying to get him cheap . GM aren't doing their jobs if they don't try and improve their team and if they still see potential in Yakupov they probably called . Fact is we don't know what was offer , what Edmonton wanted or if Chia straight up told them he is not available . All other media reports are speculation . Chia has stated he never asked for a trade and that would lead one to believe he was not being shopped . Mind you GM's do lie like Montreal who's GM said Subban was not being traded only to trade him

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Yakupov isn't worth any of these players

We will see now that Edmonton has the depth to roll 3 scoring lines . Yakupov will either get 1st line minutes with Lucic and McD or get shelter minutes on the 3rd line with Draisaitl and they should feast on those soft match ups

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Anyone who wonders why people say they wish the best on Yakupov and think he's a good kid.

Here's a single example. Yakupov is a good kid and always brought 100% effort on game day, I would shed a tear if he left the Oilers without having a chance to play full time with Connor McDavid.

Here's the type of kid Yakupov is:

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
see I told you guys about these Oiler fans, this guy say Yak is worth MTL last 3 first round draft choices. I swear these oil fans live on the moon.

Generally speaking the first two players Mon. fans offer are DD and Emelin and the next is any random cap dump so maybe both fan bases are a bit "off" in their assessments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad