GDT: XLVIII | "Bidding Boudreau Adieu" | Oilers @ Canucks | 1.21.23 | 8:00PM | HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I don't get the Canucks. What if they get a new coach bump again? Miss the playoffs and do not participate in the Bedard sweepstakes
Most of us believe that Rutherford simply wants to have “his Coach” in place. This seems to go back to the off season. Ownership is likely interfering, so it’s just a brutal situation for a fan.

I feel a kinship with you folks as you’ve gone through something very similar.

I look forward to seeing my Canucks not only competitive , but likeable again.

My apologies for the Canucks heavy Posts tonight, but again, you folks have empathy & have a unique understanding.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Oh they all went out for eats? That is a good thing though to know you are not on the outs with your peers and leaders.

When it comes to an athlete one simple gesture could pay in spades.
I would keep JP now, he is a good player on the fourth line.

Reactions: snag

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Most of us believe that Rutherford simply wants to have “his Coach” in place. This seems to go back to the off season. Ownership is likely interfering, so it’s just a brutal situation for a fan.

My apologies for the Canucks heavy Posts tonight, but again, you folks have empathy & have a unique understanding.
If the Canucks get Bedard I won't be happy. But I will be happy for you pal.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
God I hate the Canucks but damn those jerseys are sexy 😍
Always hated the logo. Like the creativity but always felt it was "too busy" and "too much". JMO. The jersey's themselves have always been great though.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Looking on Bet99 for odds that St. Pierre never makes a commercial again

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Always hated the logo. Like the creativity but always felt it was "too busy" and "too much". JMO. The jersey's themselves have always been great though.
I always thought the skate logo jersey would look amazing in green white and blue. Would be a sweet reverse retro idea.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

I know it's technically not allowed to have invading fans but I always liked it

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
They see me Kostin, they hatin

3X9CT4k.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad