Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
That's funny the refs watched the video too. The only interpretive dance happening is you ignoring the facts. Keep living in your dream world

If reality doesn't suit their storyline, they just make up stuff that didn't actually happen.

Yes Stutzle got hit in the face with his own stick, thanks to Arber Xhekaj's high hit that got him tossed from the game and led to 3 PP goals after referee review.

Yes, Dach got hit late by Grieg, thanks to his body to body hit which was a 2 minute minor after referee review.

The refs reviewed both plays at length and came to the correct conclusion.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey and Fatass

Wlodarczyk

Feb 14, 2016
Quebec
Kicked out of the game for a 2 minute minor.

How dramatic!

The refs even reviewed it and came to that conclusion. It's obvious to everyone but Montreal fans.

Sorry, but the refs can't take events that occurred in other games against other teams into account when giving out penalties.
I guess these kind of hits are so very necessary when the player doesn't have the puck for a good two seconds. But hey, you do you ;)

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Lol dach is maybe a middle 6 player at best. You want a receipt for hitting a star player? I guess payback on one of slafkovsky/caufield/suzuki is in order.
You can try if you want. You have such a soft team that other than Tkachuk, no one can step up physically.

If Tim has an issue with the hit, he can challenge Arber to a fight like Dach did.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I guess these kind of hits are so very necessary when the player doesn't have the puck for a good two seconds. But hey, you do you ;)

The rules are the rules. You may not like them, but you don't get a 5 minute major and tossed from the game for a body to body hit, no matter how late.

If Montreal could actually score with the man advantage, maybe Xhekaj doesn't have to lose his head and giftwrap the game for the Senators.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Clearly clips his chin then shoulder hits stuzles stick then upper arm. Now he's hurt. I can't help if you read braille to watch t.v.
Biggest cope I have ever seen on this site. Stutzle will be fine. A cute dinosaur bandaid and he’ll be ready for his next dive on opening night

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
george-parros-2014-45.jpg

i

Coincidence? The highest form of narcissism and self-masterbatory imagery is the attempt to recreat 'ones self' and ultimately 'what could have been'. Thin9k of 'the parant living vicariously through the child trope'. Weird 'coincidence'. Kinda makes you stop and think🤔
You ok bro?

Egresch

Jul 10, 2022
One player targeted the head one the chest. That's the difference. That's why one was 5 and one was 2. That's why one player was fine and the other was injured.
Lets be rational, Xhekaj is 6-4 and Stutzle is 6-0. If he was targeting his head, he would hit his head.

Jan 21, 2018
Even the league thought payback was warranted!
Great job Wifi.

Stutzle should go than Greig for getting him the night off early.

I find it strange that we had to listen to Montreal fans complain for 48 hours that Pare injured Laine

And now the same fans are celebrating that Xhekaj is injuring other players

I guess injuries don’t really matter to these people. They will complain if someone on their team gets injured, and celebrate if someone on their team injures an opponent.

Yikes…not a good look for the Montreal canadiens fans.

Reactions: TeamRenzo

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Both were badly timed hits. The difference is X targeted the head. He was trying to concuss the other player. He will certainly be suspended.

• Haha
Reactions: Habby4Life

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Excellent take from a non biased Sens fan. Love to see there’s still a few of them out there.

I'd take him too. Not for every game mind you. He still needs a lot of improvement.

But he's still going to cost you some games.

He's going to have to learn to pick his spots better.

Like you wouldn't take Grieg on your team. He turned the entire game around with his hit and his goal.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
I'd take him too.

But he's going to cost you some games.

He's going to have to learn to pick his spots better.

Like you wouldn't take Grieg on your team. He turned the entire game around with his hit and his goal.
He usually does. Pre-season results doesn't matter. Sending a message that our top players are out of reach for cheap shots matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad