Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Oh, you're talking about superstition.

Wow, I think I found even more of a loser mentality than 'Montreal's Vegas odds are crap!'

Congratulations. It took you roughly 5 minutes to beat that.
Do you actually think Montreal is good? They sucked last year and are gonna suck this year. I listed the obvious reasons why anyone that is paying attention knows theyre finishing 8th in the division. Also why Vegas a billion dollar industry who wants you to bet on them has their over under at 76.5 points. Because they are a bad team. But you actually think they want to lose money that's the only possible argument you could have. It's hilarious.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, you know... Price isn't a huge reason for that, lol.

Funny that I link a video and you ignore it because you literally have no valid debate for it being a hit to the head. So I'm done with speaking with you until you actually watch the video and show me where the clip to the chin was. Cause baby, let me tell you something... you're not going to find it.

And Leafs thing was a joke, lol. Settle down.
I watched the video.... youre seeing what you want to see. So all those actual events that occurred you think they didn't happen? Is that it? I'm trying to follow.

I just don't understand the leafs thing. I am not a leafs fan I never brought them up. You're just making things up as you go.

• Haha
Reactions: Natey

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Do you actually think Montreal is good? They sucked last year and are gonna suck this year. I listed the obvious reasons why anyone that is paying attention knows theyre finishing 8th in the division. Also why Vegas a billion dollar industry who wants you to bet on them has their over under at 76.5 points. Because they are a bad team. But you actually think they want to lose money that's the only possible argument you could have. It's hilarious.

Dyslexia strikes again.

I literally said that I don't even think they're going to make the playoffs, so no, I don't think they're good.

By the way champ (FYI, that's short for champion), newsflash, Vegas odds are heavily influenced by gambling tendencies. The more money comes in, the more the odds can change. It doesn't mean they're always right.

Holy shit - how much money must you have lost in your life? You tripled down on the dumbest shit.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Well... maybe it's time to change the thread title so people don't get confused, to : "Stutzle hits himself with his own stick".

There wasn't any good replay available to the refs so I think Xhekaj got ejected based on Stutzle's reaction. But now, that video is pretty damning.
He left the game and didn't Come back.... how disconnected from reality are you Montreal fans. It's absolutely insane collective hive mind of people that can't process cause effect and deductive reasoning.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I watched the video.... youre seeing what you want to see. So all those actual events that occurred you think they didn't happen? Is that it? I'm trying to follow.

I just don't understand the leafs thing. I am not a leafs fan I never brought them up. You're just making things up as you go.
You're not even new around here, so I'm surprised I need to explain. The whole "it's our year this year!" is a Leafs meme since the beginning of time. I'm making nothing up.

And I'm not talking to you anymore about the rest because you don't want to have a real discussion, so it's pointless. When you watch the video I linked and can point out the time the chin was clipped, I'll respond to you again. Have a good day.

Reactions: ElQuebecois

KILLger

Mar 2, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Crookshank, Lodin, etc.

As long as the Habs continue to employ players like Xhekaj, they will continue to lead the league in games lost to injury.

Deal with it.
Think before you post.

Who is 'out' after this game? Chabot, Tkachuk and Stutzle.

I suppose I will blame 'a player like Grieg'.

Deal with it.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
ahh yes, good guy Xhekaj....who days earlier took a big fine for being a complete MORON, decided not to be one for once, and actually deliver a clean hit

totally deserves the benefit of the doubt here LMAO
Don’t need benefit of the doubt. You have eyes, he didn’t hit the head, lol.

Reactions: FLHabs

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Dyslexia strikes again.

I literally said that I don't even think they're going to make the playoffs, so no, I don't think they're good.

By the way champ (FYI, that's short for champion), newsflash, Vegas odds are heavily influenced by gambling tendencies. The more money comes in, the more the odds can change. It doesn't mean they're always right.

Holy shit - how much money must you have lost in your life? You tripled down on the dumbest shit.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is beyond wild you can't put this together.

No one can be this stupid....

Jeune Poulet

Oct 31, 2019
He did take the hit, and is likely concussed. Which absolutely sucks
What really sucks is that Greig threw a predatory hit on Dach, absolutely unprovoked and with intent to injure. Everything that unfolded after that is unfortunate but absolutely none of it would have happened if the Sens didn't revert once again to scum plays.

Normally, in a respectable league, that would be the NHL's job to do that through actual suspensions, penalties and fines. But we all know that's also not happening. The NHL and NHLPA aren't very concerned with player safety, despite claims to the contrary.

So players seek justice. You need actual deterrence.

Don't like to see opponents seeking retribution? Support a team that plays clean hockey.

• Haha
Reactions: bert

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Slightly late to late hit at most but wouldn't even give that a 1% chance of being a headshot.

Will be 1 game because of the lateness of the hit imo, maybe 2 if they want to make an example out of him because habs.
If Xhekaj gets a suspension, Greig gets on too. The fact that Xhekaj didn't actually make contact and Greig did makes the Greig hit worse :sarcasm:

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
this is twice now where the play he has made is stupid and dangerous, but because the outcome is fine, the response is "some people" lmao
Firstly, who the f*** is going out and trying to deliver open ice hits in the pre-season...but whatever a plug has to make a name for himself somehow but this could've ended much worse, Stutzle was lucky but dude lunged and raises his shoulder. This guy needs to be suspended because he can't play hockey at this point, just looks to be an idiot on the ice.
Greig... earlier in the game?

You know who does this? People who aren't guaranteed roster spots. Why wouldn't they? That's what got them to the show, they feel like they need to continue proving they belong.

If you have an issue with hits in the pre-season, it's an NHL thing... not a thing on a player trying to earn a living.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
He left the game and didn't Come back.... how disconnected from reality are you Montreal fans. It's absolutely insane collective hive mind of people that can't process cause effect and deductive reasoning.

Oh look, someone else who missed the video.

I totally support more severe sanctions against head shots. But this isn't a head shot. No matter how much you wish it was.

Reactions: JIMVINNY

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Think before you post.

Who is 'out' after this game? Chabot, Tkachuk and Stutzle.

I suppose I will blame 'a player like Grieg'.

Deal with it.

Who is out long term? Laine.

Y'all f***ed around and found out.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
this is twice now where the play he has made is stupid and dangerous, but because the outcome is fine, the response is "some people" lmao
Firstly, who the f*** is going out and trying to deliver open ice hits in the pre-season...but whatever a plug has to make a name for himself somehow but this could've ended much worse, Stutzle was lucky but dude lunged and raises his shoulder. This guy needs to be suspended because he can't play hockey at this point, just looks to be an idiot on the ice.

What a comment, you're the difference between someone who watches random clips on Twitter and someone who actually watches the f***ing game.

There was a worse hit prior to the X hit. Now you're informed, you're welcome and thank you for stopping by.

Reactions: JIMVINNY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad