Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Heaven forbid he got hit in a hockey game. He and his teammates then spent the next 40 minutes crying about it.

And I don’t think Xhekaj on Stützle was all that bad either.

It’s just hilarious how the Habs vowed revenge for the nothingburger hit that Greig threw!

Call the Montreal police! We must avenge him! He got hit in the body!

Xhekaj didn't even hit him. Why are you people getting so emotional?

Reactions: Habby4Life

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I'm talking about this from the Sens perspective.

In which every single preseason we play the Habs, Xhekaj doesn't attempt to play hockey, but instead just goes out to injure a Sens player.

And yet meanwhile, Habs fans pull out every excuse in the book to excuse his actions as justified.

I don't think there's any excuse for what he did. I think he tried to headshot Stutzle. But I don't think he gives a f*** about the Senators themselves. Could have been the Avalanche and he'd have reacted the exact same way. Hell, he did against the Leafs.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
You might want to remember captain tkachuk who also runs around like an idiot every second game. I’m old enough to remember last season
Crookshank missed an entire season.
Lodin missed half a season.
Stützle missed at least half a game.

How many games has players Tkachuk has hit missed? I don't even need to look it up to know it's less than that.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
He’s fine and took the night off because his team scored 3 times on the PP Xhekaj got them.

Meanwhile Xhekaj turtled and is going to be suspended. What an enforcer!

1727840318065.jpeg

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Stutzle needs to learn how to control his stick. Dude injured himself.

Stutzle can thank Greig.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I don't think there's any excuse for what he did. I think he tried to headshot Stutzle. But I don't think he gives a f*** about the Senators themselves. Could have been the Avalanche and he'd have reacted the exact same way. Hell, he did against the Leafs.
Can you tell him to stop injuring Sens players every year then. Pick some other team that I don't give a toss about.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
If anyone thinks Xhekaj is afraid of Tkachuk, then you need to get checked for mental disabilities. Xhekaj did what he needed to do. Sens fans should be mad at Grieg for being a cockroach who's only good at getting whacked by Rielly and getting his star players injured.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Boy people really see what they want lol.

Brady had the inside on Xhekaj and basically pulled him down, there is a lot of momentum when you play Hockey on skates. In no universe did Brady "manhandle" Xhekaj, if anything it looked like he wanted to wrestle him down to make sure an actual fight wouldn't happen.
Lol it's hilarious you talk about people seeing what they want to see and then give some long winded excuse about momentum and trying to avoid a fight. The irony.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Can you tell him to stop injuring Sens players every year then. Pick some other team that I don't give a toss about.

Honestly, if I'm any team facing the Habs right now, I'm probably telling my guys to avoid any big hit that could lay a guy out. Play the body, etc, but don't go for shock value. Not because the Habs are the new broad street bullies but because they might be the one most likely to do something completely crazy in response right now. The last two games have been enough. It's getting crazy and guys are getting thousand-yard stares in response with the constant injuries.

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
Xhekaj didn't even hit him. Why are you people getting so emotional?

I agree with you. Stützle barely got touched and the Sens played the rest of the game like a normal team.

Dach got hit too hard in the chest and Les Habitants couldn’t cope.

Doesn’t bode well because hits (and almost hits) happen all the time in hockey.

Struble telling the media that Greig should’ve “answered the bell” for that hit is about the softest thing I’ve heard this year. Dach should probably just work on his balance, along with Stützle.

Maybe they can work on it together!

A Loyal Demidog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
Someone injures Habs player: "oh, it was an accident"

A Habs player doesn't even injure other player (see video below for proof): "suspend him!"

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I agree with you. Stützle barely got touched and the Sens played the rest of the game like a normal team.

Dach got hit too hard in the chest and Les Habitants couldn’t cope.

Doesn’t bode well because hits (and almost hits) happen all the time in hockey.

Struble telling the media that Greig should’ve “answered the bell” for that hit is about the softest thing I’ve heard this year. Dach should probably just work on his balance, along with Stützle.

Maybe they can work on it together!

Lol this is so cringy. I don't know you at all man it's weird for you to be so emotionally vulnerable with me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad