Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I mean the fact that he was just fined has to factor into the supplemental discipline for doing something dumb again right?

DOPS wheel of justice spin!

h2

Mar 26, 2002
No point in getting into the eye for an eye logic here, but I do have to say as a fan of the opposing team, I absolutely love playing against Arber Xhekaj. He might be one of the easiest players I have seen in 30+ years of watching NHL hockey that you can easily draw into a stupid play.

Playing against someone like him in a playoff game would be a gift.

Reactions: swiftwin

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Verdun, Montréal
Wow…you are absolutely right.

So many posts from Montreal fans complaining that Pare shouldn’t even be in the NHL.

First Xhekaj assaults Pare with attacks to his head. Then Xhekaj assaults Stutzle with another vicious attack to his head.

Montreal is an embarrassment to the NHL by letting Xhekaj play on their team. Get this clown out of the league before he injures another player.

You are truly a treasure to read lol

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
This whole stick argument is so dumb. It's not like Xhekaj lifted Stutzle's stick or something and that was it. His shoulder was hitting Stutzle's head regardless of whether the stick was there - it was him that caused the stick to hit his face.
You're out of your mind. Put your stick up in front of your face and get hit on the shoulder see if it doesn't gravitate back toward your face.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9482.gif

Reactions: jfhabs

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
Both hits being discussed in this thread are warranted of penalties. WiFi’s hit has absolutely horrendous optics. 100% violent intent where as greig was just kind of instinctively a dick head in the moment.

Preseason is a money grab. Teams should get ready with an in-squad scrimmages. I just watch these games holding my breath the whole time

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
You're out of your mind. Put your stick up in front of your face and get hit on the shoulder see if it doesn't gravitate back toward your face.
Not out of my mind, no. Just capable of seeing that even if his stick wasn't in the vicinity that Xhekaj still would have hit him in the head.

Ad

Ad

Ad