Xhekaj tossed from another game.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
What an incredibly stupid hit to make, esp for preseason, guy seems to have the IQ of a lamppost

Used to be a fan and think he could be something in the league, but he’s just trash

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
His best reaction skill is the ability to make his helmet pop off his head and go flying 10 feet without any contact to the head. Truely remarkable.
My immediate reaction was "oh no!"

Then once I saw it again and again, I realize it wasn't quite so bad. Blindside, yes. Interference on the hands, yes. Stutzle hit himself and went flying. Seems like he did a good job of selling it.

Reactions: Natey

Jan 21, 2018
Rinse, repeat... What was this about plugs hitting Stars in preseason some people were so upset about a couple of days ago?

This guy needs to be tossed from the league, no idea where the line is on a consistent basis.

Wow…you are absolutely right.

So many posts from Montreal fans complaining that Pare shouldn’t even be in the NHL.

First Xhekaj assaults Pare with attacks to his head. Then Xhekaj assaults Stutzle with another vicious attack to his head.

Montreal is an embarrassment to the NHL by letting Xhekaj play on their team. Get this clown out of the league before he injures another player.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Reaves got pushed into the net and fell backwards... These 2 are nothing alike.

In case you need a reminder

I don’t even think any non-leaf fans on this site know the first thing about hockey.

I don’t even think half of them have ever even watched a hockey game

Ad

Ad

Ad