OT: x - Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (9-6) - Kenny and Zachy are back!? Offensive explosion. - Next at HAM Oct 4 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Good to give him some reps. You just never know (was it Dinwiddie who came in for Glenn in the Grey Cup, after having never run a play outside of 3rd & short all season?)
Dinwiddie played football his entire life and couldn't throw a spiral. I don't think a few more reps would have helped him do anything.

Reactions: WolfHouse

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
(-2 after an 0-4 start(that could of been at worst 2-2 if the O had been clicking at all) is awesome considering the injuries we've endured.

We aren't likely to get 6TD passes and 55 points in the playoffs but we've shown that we can beat everyone in the West so if we get it over 30 and the D continues what is to me it's surprising good play then we should be able to make some noise. securing home field advantage will also improve our chances of 5 Grey Cup appearances in a row. But man oh man do I ever want us to be there next season and win in what might be our last kick at the cat for awhile.

Reactions: FonRiesen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad