WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Currently watching Smackdown for the first time in nearly 20 years. Just 10 minutes into watching I could provide Vince with examples of why his ratings are in the toilet.

Smackdown's actually by far the better show compared to Raw and does better ratings. Vince has much less to do with that than Raw.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bryan vs. Roman next week career vs. title apparently. If Bryan loses he has to leave Smackdown

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I think face Owens vs face Big E would be a good IC feud.

We should also have a poll on how the wwe will screw up Big E.

I mean the obvious move with him is have him become champion at wrestlemania next year but can you have Roman hold the title that long? Cause Big E should be the one to take the title off him

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Love how on the WWE 24 special on Miz he talks of "someone" kicking Miz out the locker room for eating chicken over his bag. Incredible how the little details slip your mind depending on who's involved.:sarcasm:

Reactions: CDJ and Kaner9

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Just heard Roman Reigns' new theme. I like the beginning part but after that, it just seems a bit generic and doesn't seem to fit him. His old theme would be perfect for him if it wasn't already The Shield theme.

And Lashley's new theme would have been perfect for heel Roman.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Just heard Roman Reigns' new theme. I like the beginning part but after that, it just seems a bit generic and doesn't seem to fit him. His old theme would be perfect for him if it wasn't already The Shield theme.

And Lashley's new theme would have been perfect for heel Roman.

I've seen more than a few comments that Reign's new theme is something you'd more likely hear for some sort of final boss in a video game.

I know Vince despises shelling out for rights fees to use music not produced in-house. But if there was ever a time to say to heck with it and pay for a well-known song to be Reign's theme, this was it. Considering the time and money investment in Reigns the past half-decade, the cost of rights fees to a well-known song for his theme would of been worth it in the long-run.

Reactions: Kaner9

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Watching the game and my bro has this PPV on in the background.

I dunno what the f*** is going on and I don’t want to. No wonder this company is dead.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Wwe do not need all these PPVS. Some are so bad and pointless Exhibit A right now.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Watched the HBK special on A&E last night. Not a ton of new stuff in it. Just told the story of his life, but the stuff about HHH taking care of Michaels was insane. Hunter shrugging saying "Yep, carry him to bed, put him on his side, prop a pillow behind him so he doesn't turn on his back and choke on his vomit, then wake up every couple of hours to check on him". Vince straight out said Shawn is still alive because of HHH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad