GDT: WPG Jets vs. CHI Blackhawks Battle for the Wildcard spot Dec 6, 2015 @ 4PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majikme

Apr 20, 2013
Well that probably should have been a goal. One of the weirdest plays I have ever seen.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
They should have to play their goal song backwards to undo things. :handclap:

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Didn't look intentional to be honest, it looked awkward and it happened as he was falling.

I dunno.

I'll take the no goal call though.

Wonder if they couldn't go back to the high stick that started it all and were a little inventive.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Wouldn't have cared if that had been allowed. Kicking sure, but the guy was falling over so it coulda gone either way.

More concerned with high sticks on that one. Looks like Myers? nearly got hit in the face.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Didn't look intentional to be honest, it looked awkward and it happened as he was falling.

I dunno.

I believe the rule is about a distinct kicking motion, not an intentional distinct kicking motion. :naughty:

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Wouldn't have cared if that had been allowed. Kicking sure, but the guy was falling over so it coulda gone either way.

More concerned with high sticks on that one. Looks like Myers? nearly got hit in the face.

Desjardins clubbed Enstrom in the face after he hit the puck. Enstrom is short but I think he's taller than the post.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
So to sum up, there was:

a) A high stick on the attempt of playing the puck by the Hawks F.
b) A 2 minute penalty for high sticking Enström in the same moment.
c) A goal by a deflection on Kruger.
d) A kicking motion and therefore no goal.
e) A holding/tripping call to Myers on Kruger.

Okay. I'm gonna take c) if b) is not available though.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

I dunno.

If you are falling like that there is no way you drag your foot like that. He may have even been trying to kick the puck into the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad