Rumor: WPG expecting to trade Andrew Copp. No plans to keep him. Ask is 1st rounder. Avs pushing for him

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I’d prefer a good RHD. Someone like Lundkvist.
Anyone we pick at this draft won’t be of help during our current window and RHD is an issue we need to address for this window.

Reactions: fmrdh

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
Apparently they had a few "two seconds" offers, but they're waiting for a first.

I think it ends up being a second and a solid prospect and maybe another later pick.

Billeck I assume means irons in the fire and not irons in the first lol.
Avs can offer 1st and a late pick.

BatVader

May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Lundkvist way to much for a rental.

He is a still a blue chip prospect.
I don’t really see Copp as a rental to the Rangers. I think they’d have a really good shot to re-sign him.
I’m really hoping for this as this is my most preferred trade for this TDL

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
I don’t really see Copp as a rental to the Rangers. I think they’d have a really good shot to re-sign him

Well I think all the remaining forwards are going to get a first. Giroux set the rental standard. Now Copp is wanting a first. And I’m sure Rakell will be going for a first +

Reactions: BatVader

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
I don’t really see Copp as a rental to the Rangers. I think they’d have a really good shot to re-sign him.
I’m really hoping for this as this is my most preferred trade for this TDL
Even if thats the case, a 1st round pick or 2x 2nds will be enough. Lundkvist too steep

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Wouldn't be upset if the Leafs got em. Seems like a good all situation player....sooner move a first for a player like him, after saving having to do it on Gio

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Someone mentioned last night that a team had tabled a pair of 2nd rounders for him. Seravalli I think. Gotta think that was the Rangers unless the Avs are offering their 24 and 25 picks.

BatVader

May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Someone mentioned last night that a team had tabled a pair of 2nd rounders for him. Seravalli I think. Gotta think that was the Rangers unless the Avs are offering their 24 and 25 picks.
I heard CAR might be in on him as well

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Copp is a centre and more versatile.

He’s UFA like Rakell. And I’m sick and tired of people using Versatility because he can switch positions. You can play Rakell at center also. He’s played it before. So slap that on Rakells resume also then if you want to nit pick.

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Colorado doesn’t have any 2nds, so if they want to win, they’ll be paying the 2023 1st with a small add. I think Jets fans are fine with the 2023 1st. And if someone wants to top that, it’s going to have to be a 2022 1st round pick that projects to be better, or a better prospect or pick on top. We can use more mid-round picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad