Claimed off Waivers: [WPG] Adam Brooks claimed off waivers by the Jets from the Maple Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Hmmm, that sucks, hopefully not long our list of missing players is already long
I believe he hasn't played since late December

Some Leaf fans believe this was done out of spite. :laugh:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Also, don't the Jets have priority over us on the waiver queue? It begs the question of why they didn't just take him when Vegas put him on waivers lol

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Also, don't the Jets have priority over us on the waiver queue? It begs the question of why they didn't just take him when Vegas put him on waivers lol
Because the Jets didn't need him 2 days ago. They played back to back games on Wednesday and Thursday and lost a forward to injury in both games. They needed a forward and saw a chance to claim a hometown kid to fill in while they go through injury trouble.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Because the Jets didn't need him 2 days ago. They played back to back games on Wednesday and Thursday and lost a forward to injury in both games. They needed a forward and saw a chance to claim a hometown kid to fill in while they go through injury trouble.
He's hurt

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Ehlers, Copp, Perfetti, Gustafsson, Suess are all out for us right now, and unlike on D, we don't have much in terms of NHL ready bodies in the AHL. I don't think he'll stay long with the Jets, but he might dress.

The guy is from Winnipeg. We're putting a stop to this nonsense and bringing him home.
He's injured as well I believe. He's not gonna help

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
He's now tied for most NHL teams in 1 season with 4.

He's the third to reach that plateau in the cap era with Mark Arcobello in 14-15 and Jussi Jokinen in 17-18.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad