GDT: Worst Contract in NHL History - Oilers v Leafs @ 5PM (of course it is, that is the only time the Leafs play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 10.16.43 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 10.19.49 AM.png

This quote from Editor in Leaf will go down in Internet lore as perhaps the worst tweet in history.

That or the classic "Puljujarvi Makes McDavid Better" double knee slap laffer.

Fact: Hyman has perhaps the best contract in history at this particular point in time which is all we can measure.

Oiler fans wish for 2 things today. 1 of course is a win over the hated Leafs and their obnoxious fan base who have planned so many late June parades in September that they have it down to a science but always seem to wind up planning tee times and golf foursomes in April.

The 2nd is that the player with the “worst contract in NHL history” gets his 50th goal of the season against the team that let him walk for nothing.

Of course last playoffs the Leafs defeated their Round 1 demons and their fans chanted for Florida.

Sometimes you better be careful what you wish for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:edmonton Projected lines

Draisaitl-McDavid-Hyman
Mcleod-RNH-Foegele
Kane-Henrique-Perry
Janmark-Carrick-Brown

Nurse-Desharnais
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Ceci

Skinner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant write about the Leaf lines as there is a shortage of digital ink because SN and TSN spill so much of that ink on a daily basis as that is the only team they write about.

Terrorist attack in Moscow today! "How does it affect the Leafs"

GD Music - Be Quick or Be Dead - Iron Maiden

Fearless Prediction

Oilers 5 Leafs 3

GDT dont lose

Last edited:

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
@Stoneman89
While I was responding to yours, board closed

Im in the East Coast. We come in contact with Rangers fan base here. Arrogant.
Id like to say what my impression of Canucks fans is, but I would be warned (again) and the WOKE movement would get all pissy at me.
I was just spying in the Toronto board. Funniest post was we were all douchebags and the most hated fan base. Everyone is leaving our team they said

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Bay leaves recruit Patty Mcflanahan has been missing in action. No known fixed address Heres a picture from a missing person milk carton. If you see this guy you'll know its this guy. Last seen in a back alley humping a garbage bag. .

1711214326740.png

Last edited:

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Havent got to watch the last few cause of a 4 hour time difference on holidays

So curious to watch them play this one

Leafs can score, lets see how many we need tonight, prob the standard 5 or 6

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Hate to see Stecher go back to the pressbox when there are dmen that are worse than him in the lineup. We have the most ass backwards front office/coaching staff in the league.

Best game from our #1 in months? Nah, screw it. Let's go back to the dcore that can't break a puck out under pressure whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad