Jan 4, 2012
No Woll yet.

1729522131934.png

Today is Day 8 of Berube's "Day to Day, he's getting better"

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
At this point I would prefer stolarz & hildebeast. No interest in goalie lupul anymore.
Silly take. There's been players that have early career injuries thst have grown out of it and those that haven't. We might as well see if he grows out of it given that he's probably a top 10 goalie when healthy with fantastic playoff stats.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Woll is still out. Thought tonight would be the time to bring him back given how long it’s been and the way his practice load has ramped up. I’m not going to presume anything with this guy anymore. He’ll play when he plays.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
I've been trying real hard to understand what Treliving was thinking when he made this signing.

But no matter how much dope I smoke I just can't get to that level. It didn't make sense when they signed him. And the more games this guy misses the less sense it makes now.

Just because they can make use of LTIR doesn't mean they have to.

Almost $4M for three years. Only Brad the god damn genius Treliving would think that was a great idea. $12M of the fans money flushed down the sewer.

Where it will join our hopes and dreams of winning the cup in this septic tank we call the Mecca of hockey.

I've already written this guy off. He'll be on Robidas Island soon enough. Every game Woll plays is liable to be his last so enjoy watching him while you can.

Great signing Brad.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Someone needs to evaluate this guys entire training, preparation routine. If he’s doing something he shouldn’t or not doing something he should. Maybe he’s strengthening the wrong areas and not working the needed ones. It’s like building muscle properly around joints and stretching areas that are prone to tightness.
Guy should try being Rolfed, then he’ll know pain and be realigned………

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad