Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Just saw the Bedard post game interview on TSN and did he just say he was shittin' himself when asked about that McTavish defensive play and trying to get that puck off the line along with another curse word?

I need to see a replay of that interview now.

• Haha
Reactions: Sagikev

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
I treat people with the respect that they deserve.....so continue calling 18 year old boys names from the safety of your couch if that makes you feel better about your life.

Same crap from you

From the safety of your couch you disrespect everyone here, guess what, some are likely children

So you can take the hypocritical bs and sit on it

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Stephane Leroux has the absolute worst questions. Not even questions, he just gives them one word and they have to work with it.

Lmao Mactavish with the "I dont know what the F... Sorry. What I did." During his interview.
I don't watch Leroux for my mental health, what was the question specifically? And that was McTavish' answer?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
That final game wasn't too bad for hockey in August. I only took in three games both Semi's and this one. I couldn't even be bothered with the quarters so I ended up missing out on the USA getting dumped.

Reactions: Runner77

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
Couldn't find a replay of the entire Bedard TSN post game interview but found this partial one where he said he was shittin' himself over that McTavish goal line save and then dropping a F bomb. I think he dropped another F bomb right at the end of the interview as well. :)

Bedard is definitely not robo cop mcdavid

Reactions: rahad and SOLR

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I found it dumb to keep playing same pp unit for almost all 2 minutes then throw other line out for 20 seconds or less . The first unit wasn’t doing anything ,so why not try second unit . I’m glad they won in end but coaching could of been better .
Cameron is a Cyborg, zero ability to make changes when things aren’t going well, saw at his first world juniors and again in this one

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
MIN trading up for Wallstedt and DET favoring Cossa looks better for the Wild than the Wings.

I don't get how Kemell dropped that much, he seems to find openings every game.

I love how McTavish plays, hard forechecker, shoot first mentality. He has outclassed everybody in this tournament in my opinion.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Same crap from you

From the safety of your couch you disrespect everyone here, guess what, some are likely children

So you can take the hypocritical bs and sit on it
If I know that I am dealing with a child I certainly would have a more measured response unlike yourself. If I make you and a small group of poor posters insecure that is a you problem and you should just use the ignore feauture. There are plenty of very good posters who I have never had a problem with because they are reasonable and knowledgeable. The ones who have a problem with are dishonest and /or clueleless and are not willing to engage in civil discourse.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
That final game wasn't too bad for hockey in August. I only took in three games both Semi's and this one. I couldn't even be bothered with the quarters so I ended up missing out on the USA getting dumped.
It's ok you'll be able to catch USA disappointing once again this coming December 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Rapala and Sagikev

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I mentioned before that when the young guys during last year's playoff run mentioned how Perry, Staal, Weber and other vets spoke to them and took charge, it reminded me of the '86 team being coached by Gainey and Robinsons.
We had 9 rookies that playoff. Different scenarios. I think Sherbrooke Calder Cup win year before played role in '86 cup win. That was good team

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
That Mctavish save gets crazier every time I replay it. How did that not go in. He bats it down exactly on its edge, precisely on its edge, so it bounces exactly straight up. Its incredible. Once in a lifetime play. Reporters dubbed it the "Stick of God" save.

Justsayin

Jul 2, 2019
That Mctavish save gets crazier every time I replay it. How did that not go in. He bats it down exactly on its edge, precisely on its edge, so it bounces exactly straight up. Its incredible. Once in a lifetime play. Reporters dubbed it the "Stick of God" save.
I've never seen anything like it. What an ending to a game.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Media all-star team:
G: Jesper Wallstedt (MIN)
D: Olen Zellweger (ANA)
D: Emil Andrae (PHI)
F: Mason McTavish (ANA)
F: Joakim Kemell (NSH)
F: Jan Mysak (MTL)

Note: 2 Anaheim picks. What's happening with Martin Madden Jr.??? Has he re-signed with the Ducks???

Note also: we chose Dach over Kemmel with the 13th pick. We'll see how that goes...

Reactions: Gravity

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Note: 2 Anaheim picks. What's happening with Martin Madden Jr.??? Has he re-signed with the Ducks???

Note also: we chose Dach over Kemmel with the 13th pick. We'll see how that goes...

We never knew what Madden Jr.'s contract status was. We all assumed he might become available only because of the change in management in Anaheim. And sometimes, guys come in and start bringing in their own people. So we hoped maybe Madden Jr. would be one of those Verbeek would get rid of. But that was a pipe dream of ours because Verbeek wouldn't get rid of the guy in charge of scouting and selecting all the young stars on the Ducks.

But it was never reported if his contract was up.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
We never knew what Madden Jr.'s contract status was. We all assumed he might become available only because of the change in management in Anaheim. And sometimes, guys come in and start bringing in their own people. So we hoped maybe Madden Jr. would be one of those Verbeek would get rid of. But that was a pipe dream of ours because Verbeek wouldn't get rid of the guy in charge of scouting and selecting all the young stars on the Ducks.

But it was never reported if his contract was up.
Well I expected he would quit hen he wasn't made GM.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Well I expected he would quit hen he wasn't made GM.

That could have been a possibility. Although they might have been open with him in telling him that if he doesn't get the GM gig, they still want him as an Assistant GM & Director of Amateur Scouting.

The Habs also interviewed Sedgwick for the GM gig before they finally landed on Hughes. Sedgwick still stayed even if he didn't get the job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad