Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I love the story that ... Francois Gagnon? Leaked that Robinson and Gainey would kick him out of the room to coach the guys during the cup run lmao.

Its exactly what I figred Perry, Weber, Price and co doing to Ducharme last year.

I mentioned before that when the young guys during last year's playoff run mentioned how Perry, Staal, Weber and other vets spoke to them and took charge, it reminded me of the '86 team being coached by Gainey and Robinsons.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Stephane Leroux has the absolute worst questions. Not even questions, he just gives them one word and they have to work with it.

Lmao Mactavish with the "I dont know what the F... Sorry. What I did." During his interview.

Ryan O'Byrne

Jul 17, 2004
Ontario
I found it dumb to keep playing same pp unit for almost all 2 minutes then throw other line out for 20 seconds or less . The first unit wasn’t doing anything ,so why not try second unit . I’m glad they won in end but coaching could of been better .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad