GDT: WJC ‘23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for the giggles tonight fellas and Ladies. It’s been fun as usual

Win or lose, I would be proud of this team. They had more than just being hosts on their plates. 1st real tourney after 3 years of COVID and the eyes of the hockey world on them and even more impacting, they are wearing the sins of their predecessors, right or wrong.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Thanks for the giggles tonight fellas and Ladies. It’s been fun as usual

Win or lose, I would be proud of this team. They had more than just being hosts on their plates. 1st real tourney after 3 years of COVID and the eyes of the hockey world on them and even more impacting, they are wearing the sins of their predecessors, right or wrong.
And now just head up to your hotel room and play video games for an hour and then go to bed. ;)

Reactions: brentashton

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I’ve never been so happy to be a thousand dollars poorer.

I’ve basically been automatic losing on any gambling over the last two years so this was probably some sort of subconscious move on myself to manifest a win.

I’m going to test this theory by betting against the Oilers in upcoming games to see if my gambling luck can help them string some wins together.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
I know Bedard says he wants to stay in Regina but maybe he comes back after this tourney and says trade me to a contender. Either that or he will play in the World Championship this spring.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Nope

Isn't that one of jack Michael's favourite words?

1672886234241.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad