GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Seattle Kracken Oct 24 9pm TSN 3

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Lets' go Jets keep this start to the season rolling.

roll-over-car-crash.gif

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Nice! Those are all great groups/artists as well. Still spinnin' tons of MF DOOM and El-P projects/solo stuff. Lots of CZARFACE as well, who teamed up with MF DOOM for a couple of albums.

I knew some of you around here had good taste hahaha
Dude, my good buddy got me the CZARFACE/DOOM album cover poster a couple years ago. Deadly. Saving it for the wall on my eventual home gym.
In my teens and early twenties I was a huge hip hop fan. I was into everything from Duck Down Music Inc to No Limit. One day I’m listening to D.I.T.C, De La Soul then the next day some mainstream west and East Coast stuff.

Maybe I’m old but I cannot stomach 90% of the current artists. I’m finding myself listening to all the original music they sampled from, new country (you wouldn’t never catch me listening to that im the 90’s-2010’s, and southern rock.
Duck Down was absolutely stacked. If you care to, check out: Visions Of A New World by Lonnie Liston Smith and The Moon Is In The Wrong Place by Shannon and the Clams. Two albums I've been enjoying. Also, anything by Swift Current's very own Colter Wall. Belter of a voice, proper country.

Reactions: Aggie204

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
The game ends near 1 ayem for me and I have to excite freshmen about composition and exposition at 9 ayem.

Maybe the Jets will have the game salted away after two periods and I can slip between the sheets...

This was foxing brilliant and made my afternoon!

Having been a young freshman in my youth, I can vouch that it doesn't take much to become excited...

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
In my teens and early twenties I was a huge hip hop fan. I was into everything from Duck Down Music Inc to No Limit. One day I’m listening to D.I.T.C, De La Soul then the next day some mainstream west and East Coast stuff.

Maybe I’m old but I cannot stomach 90% of the current artists. I’m finding myself listening to all the original music they sampled from, new country (you wouldn’t never catch me listening to that im the 90’s-2010’s, and southern rock.
Finding random original versions of music rools.

Reactions: Aggie204 and Ponds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad