Winnipeg Jets are tied for the 2nd longest winning streak (reg season) of all time [anti-whining ordinance in effect]

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
I don’t think the league counts them over 2 seasons.
Link?

Clinging to that while I’m bringing up the actual NHL record book not considering it a legitimate winning streak just makes you look like the biased one here.
Wow, this really hurts you lol. Just say your favorite team in the Pens and we can all know why you are in so much pain. Stop avoiding the question. It's just getting sad.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Man those Doug Gilmore leafs teams were pretty good eh. Too bad they can't reincarnate his corpse and make him love social media. The 90s was a different time.
Pretty cool that the leafs have a chance to protect the record. Im sure Berube will be laying it on thick in his pregame speech.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Well recess is over kids.
8-0 is very unexpected and we only hope it continues
If the Leafs win we can all move on.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
So you have nothing to contribute as usual? I gave you a chance to talk about your subject but you have nothing to contribute.
You know what the answer is, it was given to you an hour ago, in the original post with the link, from the pens poster. Then I pointed it out again, now this post makes it 3x.

I’m not going to spoon feed you the answer (especially with your attitude this whole time.)

All you have to do, is “read” the post,
You’re spending more time complaining about it, then if you just went and read it.

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
How? I'm not the one trying to push someone else down in a pathetic attempt to make myself feel good. He's not mad at the Jets. You aren't either. He's just mad because it makes him feel his favorite team feels less. It's a sad group of people who act like this. It's even more sad you white knight for him.
You're like that one Leafs' fan who claimed Matthews was apart of the 50 in 50 club, even though he did it over 2 seasons. Everyone telling him he's wrong, and providing proof, but still in denial. Sad and pathetic.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Show your work with the Jets specifically.
I don't care to. I don't really care about this "record".

It's like when someone says X player scored this many point over a calender year. It's kind of neat I guess, but doesn't really mean anything for me in terms of official accomplishments.

Fun for Winnipeg fans for sure though. I'd be having fun with it if I were a Jets fan.

• Haha
Reactions: MardyBum

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
Literally the posts of you throwing a temper tantrum like a toddler. You're having a hissy fit because I had the audacity to say "I don't think a winning streak split between seasons when the Jets lost games in the playoffs is a legitimate winning streak".

If multiple people are saying that you're coming off like a psycho, maybe take a look in the mirror rather than just accuse everyone of being wrong and being biased against you or your team.
Show me the temperature tantrum. I've only ask you to admit you are a Pens Homer. We all know it just admit it. It's not like you dont act like it on every post. I've already told you I'm envious of the Pens success in the playoffs. What is your problem exactly? You are just a Pens Homer obsessed with a silly record. I have no attachment to it. It's meaningless to me. It's interesting and nothing more. I don't care about the winning streak. If you want to move the goal posts just tell me where you want them to be. Does moving the goal posts to over two seasons make your Empoleon complex feel less? Just tell me what makes you feel better.

But you have established you would rather be upset than have a real conversation. Just answer these simple questions.

I don't care to. I don't really care about this "record".

It's like when someone says X player scored this many point over a calender year. It's kind of neat I guess, but doesn't really mean anything for me in terms of official accomplishments.

Fun for Winnipeg fans for sure though. I'd be having fun with it if I were a Jets fan.
You clearly cared enough to post a made up stat. Just to help you out that made up stat doesn’t apply to the Jets. Miller in for Schmitt and everyone else was there all year last year. Everyone knows no one wants to go to Winnipeg.

As far as the record goes, I agree.

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Show me the temperature tantrum. I've only ask you to admit you are a Pens Homer. We all know it just admit it. It's not like you dont act like it on every post. I've already told you I'm envious of the Pens success in the playoffs. What is your problem exactly? You are just a Pens Homer obsessed with a silly record. I have no attachment to it. It's meaningless to me. It's interesting and nothing more. I don't care about the winning streak. If you want to move the goal posts just tell me where you want them to be. Does moving the goal posts to over two seasons make your Empoleon complex feel less? Just tell me what makes you feel better.

But you have established you would rather be upset than have a real conversation. Just answer these simple questions.

I'm cackling laughing that you seriously posted this.

Dude you're nuts. Go touch grass or something. To post the unhinged shit you posted in here and then say "you'd rather be upset than have a real conversation" is literally one of the most batshit insane things I've ever seen posted on this site.

Reactions: Nedarb

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Incoming Leafs on Monday to shit on their parade. They should do some stupid post game montage after like the Jets did last time lol

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
I'm cackling laughing that you seriously posted this.

Dude you're nuts. Go touch grass or something. To post the unhinged shit you posted in here and then say "you'd rather be upset than have a real conversation" is literally one of the most batshit insane things I've ever seen posted on this site.
Why are you so scared to have the conversation. Just answer these questions.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
You clearly cared enough to post a made up stat. Just to help you out that made up stat doesn’t apply to the Jets. Miller in for Schmitt and everyone else was there all year last year. Everyone knows no one wants to go to Winnipeg.

As far as the record goes, I agree.
It's not a made up stat. Most teams have around 20% turnover per year. You need to calm down. 🤣🤣

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
This is two different teams though
Exactly. This thread title is a sham.

Win streaks don’t carry over from season to season. I hope the Jets go 20-0 to start the year and ACTUALLY set a record but this artificial streak is nowhere near the same as the 92/93 Pens winning 17 in a row.

@Romang67 is a Bears fan so let’s be nice to him after he had to watch that disgraceful Hail Mary today but the thread title should be changed IMHO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad