Winnipeg Jets are tied for the 2nd longest winning streak (reg season) of all time [anti-whining ordinance in effect]

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
I don’t think the league counts them over 2 seasons.
Link?

Clinging to that while I’m bringing up the actual NHL record book not considering it a legitimate winning streak just makes you look like the biased one here.
Wow, this really hurts you lol. Just say your favorite team in the Pens and we can all know why you are in so much pain. Stop avoiding the question. It's just getting sad.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Link?

Wow, this really hurts you lol. Just say your favorite team in the Pens and we can all know why you are in so much pain. Stop avoiding the question. It's just getting sad.

I literally posted the NHL record book that does not consider this a legitimate winning streak.

You’re a Jets fan clinging to a non-existent record to try and prop up the team. The fact that the Penguins have the current record (which they still will have unless Winnipeg wins 10 more games in a row) is totally irrelevant of that. It’s not a legitimate NHL winning streak because the NHL says it’s not a legitimate winning streak.

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
I literally posted the NHL record book that does not consider this a legitimate winning streak.

You’re a Jets fan clinging to a non-existent record to try and prop up the team. The fact that the Penguins have the current record (which they still will have unless Winnipeg wins 10 more games in a row) is totally irrelevant of that. It’s not a legitimate NHL winning streak because the NHL says it’s not a legitimate winning streak.
Why is this so hard to tell us why this hurts you so much. We all know you are just say it. You aren't fooling anyone. I just want to see you say this causes you pain because you are a HUGE Pens homer.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Why is this so hard to tell us why this hurts you so much. We all know you are just say it. You aren't fooling anyone. I just want to see you say this causes you pain because you are a HUGE Pens homer.
Yes poster is a a Pens Homer, but you’ve come off worse looking in this imo. Begging for answers, then when you get the link provided, you continue to double down, instead of a little humility.

Reactions: Nikki Potnick

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Man those Doug Gilmore leafs teams were pretty good eh. Too bad they can't reincarnate his corpse and make him love social media. The 90s was a different time.
Pretty cool that the leafs have a chance to protect the record. Im sure Berube will be laying it on thick in his pregame speech.

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012

You don't care about the Jets. This is all about you and your weird Pens Fandom. It's sad. This is all your "Empoleon" complex because you must be 3'11 to be this hurt by something so trivial.

It's a silly regular season record that doesn't matter. I'd trade it in a second for one of the cups the Pens won. It would be worth it to watch the Jets shit all over themselves for decade and handed Crosby and Malkin by the NHL if Bettman actually gave the same shits about Winnipeg as Pittsburgh. You should feel good enough about that.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Well recess is over kids.
8-0 is very unexpected and we only hope it continues
If the Leafs win we can all move on.

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
I assume the answer is one of those teams, the poster listed to you, in their original reply.
So you have nothing to contribute as usual? I gave you a chance to talk about your subject but you have nothing to contribute.

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
You're a Jets' fan... you're super attached to a nonexistent record for your own team.

Not sure how you're lording over that poster when you're in the same boat.
How? I'm not the one trying to push someone else down in a pathetic attempt to make myself feel good. He's not mad at the Jets. You aren't either. He's just mad because it makes him feel his favorite team feels less. It's a sad group of people who act like this. It's even more sad you white knight for him.

• Haha

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
So you have nothing to contribute as usual? I gave you a chance to talk about your subject but you have nothing to contribute.
You know what the answer is, it was given to you an hour ago, in the original post with the link, from the pens poster. Then I pointed it out again, now this post makes it 3x.

I’m not going to spoon feed you the answer (especially with your attitude this whole time.)

All you have to do, is “read” the post,
You’re spending more time complaining about it, then if you just went and read it.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
You don't care about the Jets. This is all about you and your weird Pens Fandom. It's sad. This is all your "Empoleon" complex because you must be 3'11 to be this hurt by something so trivial.

It's a silly regular season record that doesn't matter. I'd trade it in a second for one of the cups the Pens won. It would be worth it to watch the Jets shit all over themselves for decade and handed Crosby and Malkin by the NHL if Bettman actually gave the same shits about Winnipeg as Pittsburgh. You should feel good enough about that.

Here was my original post:

The winning streak being split between two seasons makes it seem like not a legitimate winning streak tbh. Especially when the Jets lost in the playoffs effectively ending that winning streak.

If that's "getting hurt" by something, I don't know what to tell you.

Frankly you're the one coming off like a psycho homer in this thread. I just gave my opinion that a winning streak split between seasons doesn't seem like a legitimate winning streak, which is the same interpretation the NHL official record book has. You're bringing up the Penguins and making it seem as if their 30 year old record has anything to do with this just makes you look like the homer in here.

But whatever you want to do. Maybe you can hang a "longest regular season winning streak that the NHL doesn't consider a legitimate record" banner or something :laugh:

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
You know what the answer is, it was given to you an hour ago, in the original post with the link, from the pens poster. Then I pointed it out again, now this post makes it 3x.

I’m not going to spoon feed you the answer (especially with your attitude this whole time.)

All you have to do, is “read” the post,
You’re spending more time complaining about it, then if you just went and read it.
YOU brought it up. I thought YOU might want to talk for YOURSELF. It would have been much faster to give the answer. You would rather spend more time being pandantic than actually talking about the subject YOU brought up. But that's how you operate around here. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
How? I'm not the one trying to push someone else down in a pathetic attempt to make myself feel good. He's not mad at the Jets. You aren't either. He's just mad because it makes him feel his favorite team feels less. It's a sad group of people who act like this. It's even more sad you white knight for him.
You're like that one Leafs' fan who claimed Matthews was apart of the 50 in 50 club, even though he did it over 2 seasons. Everyone telling him he's wrong, and providing proof, but still in denial. Sad and pathetic.

TS Quint

Sep 8, 2012
Here was my original post:

If that's "getting hurt" by something, I don't know what to tell you.

Frankly you're the one coming off like a psycho homer in this thread. I just gave my opinion that a winning streak split between seasons doesn't seem like a legitimate winning streak, which is the same interpretation the NHL official record book has. You're bringing up the Penguins and making it seem as if their 30 year old record has anything to do with this just makes you look like the homer in here.

But whatever you want to do. Maybe you can hang a "longest regular season winning streak that the NHL doesn't consider a legitimate record" banner or something :laugh:
Show me where I have unreasonably supported the Jets. You are only here because your Fandom for the Pens is so fragile you are here to whine. I haven't said anything to try and put the Pens down. The opposite if you can read. I've even tried to discuss what the record over two seasons are? I have no attachment.

You are just here to whine because you think somehow this silly record might some how damage YOUR FAVORITE TEAM. Even though even admitting that makes you feel worthless around here. Just admit it. The only reason you are here is because you are a fragile Pens homer and we can be done.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Show me where I have unreasonably supported the Jets. You are only here because your Fandom for the Pens is so fragile you are here to whine. I haven't said anything to try and put the Pens down. The opposite if you can read. I've even tried to discuss what the record over two seasons are? I have no attachment.

You are just here to whine because you think somehow this silly record might some how damage YOUR FAVORITE TEAM. Even though even admitting that makes you feel worthless around here. Just admit it. The only reason you are here is because you are a fragile Pwns homer and we can be done.

Literally the posts of you throwing a temper tantrum like a toddler. You're having a hissy fit because I had the audacity to say "I don't think a winning streak split between seasons when the Jets lost games in the playoffs is a legitimate winning streak".

If multiple people are saying that you're coming off like a psycho, maybe take a look in the mirror rather than just accuse everyone of being wrong and being biased against you or your team.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Show your work with the Jets specifically.
I don't care to. I don't really care about this "record".

It's like when someone says X player scored this many point over a calender year. It's kind of neat I guess, but doesn't really mean anything for me in terms of official accomplishments.

Fun for Winnipeg fans for sure though. I'd be having fun with it if I were a Jets fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad