OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (1-4) - Strevy and the D gets us off the slide - Next vs Calgary July 12 730pm

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I've been pitching about Kramdi for nearly two years, buy damn this is a career worst game for him. Problem is Bombers don't have another natural SLB on the roster. Only converted will backer Cole. Not sure he's much of an upgrade in coverage.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
No argument there. But man, his mechanics and accuracy are just… not there. Especially throwing from the pocket.
He's never going to be great from the pocket. But as long as he does enough to keep the D honest it'll open other things like Brady, options, QB rushes, etc. We started to see a bit of that in that first half. Same like a Lamar Jackson in Baltimore for example

Reactions: snowkiddin

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
He's never going to be great from the pocket. But as long as he does enough to keep the D honest it'll open other things like Brady, options, QB rushes, etc. We started to see a bit of that in that first half. Same like a Lamar Jackson in Baltimore for example
I’m fine with Lamar Jackson. Too often he looks like Tim Tebow lol.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I've been pitching about Kramdi for nearly two years, buy damn this is a career worst game for him. Problem is Bombers don't have another natural SLB on the roster. Only converted will backer Cole. Not sure he's much of an upgrade in coverage.
Maybe you and I can rock/paper/scissors it for the spot on the field. I don’t think we’d be much worse :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad