Prospect Info: Wings Prospect Discussion

Murmansk16A

Apr 29, 2022
ASP with a secondary assist so far in his CHL match.

Just got into a "fight". Don't think there will be any debating if he knows how to properly handle himself in a fight (no, he does not)

Edit: And a couple minutes after that incident, teams are playing 3 on 3. It is not overtime.
Yeah, don't get in a fight with a guy wearing a full plastic shield over his face.

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
Yeah, don't get in a fight with a guy wearing a full plastic shield over his face.
Oof. It didn't register with me that the guy was wearing a bubble. Makes that lack of decisiveness more understandable, but you still have to commit one way or the other. Can't half commit and get yourself punched in the face

Reactions: Murmansk16A

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Brady Cleveland exists.
I know a lot of people shit on him and its became a running joke on here but I'm actually really interested on how he does this year. That article came out last year about him having all those really good defensive advanced stats in his limited time, he should play a lot this year so hopefully it translates

If you could get him to be a Maata type player with one of the bigger mean streaks in the league, there's a spot for him on my blue line

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I know a lot of people shit on him and its became a running joke on here but I'm actually really interested on how he does this year. That article came out last year about him having all those really good defensive advanced stats in his limited time, he should play a lot this year so hopefully it translates

If you could get him to be a Maata type player with one of the bigger mean streaks in the league, there's a spot for him on my blue line
19 year old Maatta already had 29 points in 78 NHL games

Reactions: Realgud

OldnotDeadWings

Sep 18, 2013

The conversation here about Cleveland is probably similar to what Columbus fans were saying about Adam McQuaid about 20 years ago. Why are we wasting second-round picks on big tough guys with no puck skills? Columbus never signed him but he turned into good value for where he was drafted. Looking at video of Cleveland when drafted I liked how he moved around the ice, pretty fluid for such a big guy on top of seeming to really enjoy terminating guys physically. .A better skatng McQuaid would be a useful guy to have around.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad