GDT: Wings at Kraken | February 18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Boy George and Culture Club were relevant for a very short time is what was meant by that.

But, tbh, I don't think that has much merit as someone who knows exactly who Boy George is and I was born after his peak popularity waned.

I guess? I'm old enough to have been around when they were popular but if he's trying to make a joke about someone vanishing it's weird to reference a band from 30 years ago. Might as well make a DB Cooper reference, but that would make too much sense

With as many games as the Wings have played they should not try and run and gun with a speedy team like the Kraken.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I guess? I'm old enough to have been around when they were popular but if he's trying to make a joke about someone vanishing it's weird to reference a band from 30 years ago. Might as well make a DB Cooper reference, but that would make too much sense
Idk I also think Keats sucks and get no entertainment value out of him. Best thing about John Keating is Plausible Keats.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Do we have enough left in the tank to finish out this west coast trip? So far lookin a little slow out there

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
So this Seattle team is pretty fast eh? Man.

What is with the visit Central Flerrda ads?

Reactions: Filppula

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
One of those games where the refs are gonna "let them play" and then randomly call some trash ass hook?

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012

With as many games as the Wings have played they should not try and run and gun with a speedy team like the Kraken.

For db cooper and the money he took. You can look for answer but that ain’t fun. Now get in the pit and try to love someone

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad