Post-Game Talk: Wings 5 Leafs 4 OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I honestly can’t believe people are seriously thinking he’s an option lol.

The guy is done and we should all be praying we aren’t reduced to having to use him in a playoff game.
If it comes to the point where Murray is playing a playoff game, it means things have gone horribly wrong. It won't be a good thing,

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Glad Matthews got 69 but Sammy is a….concern. Not doing anything in the playoffs with this goaltending. McCabe injury looked bad. Hope it wasn’t an orbital bone. Knies and Domi have to stop taking dumb penalties.

Reactions: Al14

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I’m pretty sure the showed Matthews on the boards getting ready to go out but it was icing and Bert scored

I think the Marner unit with some combination of Bertuzzi got caught on an icing and Matthews couldn't come on.

I swear there was a line change and he just didn’t go out. I don’t care if it was his guy or not it should’ve been him automatically on for whoever. Whatever. Hope he scores and doesn’t get hurt in Florida.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Literally the definition of insane.

Dude is burnt. Let him smoulder in peace.

Brodie is playing the game like it's a chore. I understand there's a lot going on off the ice and that's reality and the human side and real life. But within the confines of the game, you don't feel comfortable they're going into the post season with him in any situation.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
The good (that it's almost over):

This is the last year of his contract. Who am I?

The bad:

I have more lives than a cat, not a player, but a little fat. Who am I?

• Haha
Reactions: ToneDog

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Brodie and Sammy have just been brutal the last two games.

I don't think I can stomach seeing who Keefe ices for game one of the playoffs. To be fair, there's some players falling off a cliff right now making it a tough decision no matter how he plays it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad