Windsor Spitfires 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tomschman

Oct 29, 2015
Great question. I checked the Chicago Mission and Detroit little caesars and thier rosters are posted without Windbiel on either team as of right now. And both already have 2 goalies listed
Those would have been my 2 guesses, but I have to believe Bowler had a plan that Windbiel and his parents bought into when he was signed. I can't believe this is a surprise to anyone and they already know the landing spot. As is Bowler's method of operation, nothing has been announced to the public.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Been told that forward Kyler Morgan has been sent to his Jr B team of last year.

I was just doing some digging, looks like he's listed with the Cambridge Redhawks. I don't know how permanent that is, but...

I see 14 F, 8 D, 2 G listed on the Spits site. Safe to assume this is the roster? Or must there be additional cuts?

I’m not sure on the exact number, especially considering that Greentree, Spellacy, Protas will be gone tomorrow.

From what I understand, they may keep a few more guys around until NHL players return. Kind of a "better to have them in case" thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad