Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Offseason Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Noticed on the exhibition roster put on line by the Spits that forward and OA Nicholas Yearwood is not on the list.
Team now has 31 players listed for exhibition game duty,4G,10D,17F.
Originally goalie Michael Newlove was mentioned as 1 of the 21 cuts made by team but then signed,never left,and Yearwood wasn't on the original list but now is gone.
There are of the 31 players listed 2 new goalies,2D and 5F to the organization.

Section 103

May 25, 2016
So it appears that the exhibition games are not included with our season tickets this year. The first game is Friday, and we can’t pick up our tickets until the 14th of the month. Any idea what the individual game tickets will be for the pre season this year?

Reactions: oldPeng

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
I found them interesting but maybe they're just controversial. Onto the next...

not really controversial at all, just boring and not honest.

what about them are controversial?

every fan complains and knows that heights and weights on the web are not true lol

abortion is controversial for some....this? its just silly drivel, not on the same level

so does nick yearwood win the 2024 'he may be the next christian digicinto because the spits find special free agents' award?

• Haha
Reactions: rve24

Section 103

May 25, 2016
So it appears that the exhibition games are not included with our season tickets this year. The first game is Friday, and we can’t pick up our tickets until the 14th of the month. Any idea what the individual game tickets will be for the pre season this year?
Disregard, I see they are $13.50 on the website.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
The Spitfires' website doesn't specify whether or not preseason tickets come with your seasons tickets. As well, last season, some of the seats were blocked off for preseason; it looked more like general admission. Whether Friday goes the same way or not, we'll have to find out.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
The Spitfires' website doesn't specify whether or not preseason tickets come with your seasons tickets. As well, last season, some of the seats were blocked off for preseason; it looked more like general admission. Whether Friday goes the same way or not, we'll have to find out.
Do you have a season ticket? I thought you said you did, and said so with pride even with free admission as a "media member" Thought you may have info but just referring to website?
Is preseason included with your season tic?
Or have you given up your season tic you said you had?
Would add clarity and context to your posts if your up front.

spitsfan24

Mar 18, 2017
Preseason games are still included. If you filled out the form awhile back and said you wanted tickets for Friday's game, they either send it to you electronically, or leave them waiting for you to pick up at the box office (on the night of, I believe). You could choose which option you wanted.

For the preseason games not at the WFCU Centre, tickets will be available at the STM BBQ, yes.

Reactions: rve24

FireBall959

Apr 11, 2015
Friday's game is general admission, was free but had to reply to email if you wanted the game and how you wanted the tickets (emailed them printed at home)

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Preseason games are still included. If you filled out the form awhile back and said you wanted tickets for Friday's game, they either send it to you electronically, or leave them waiting for you to pick up at the box office (on the night of, I believe). You could choose which option you wanted.

For the preseason games not at the WFCU Centre, tickets will be available at the STM BBQ, yes.
TY

TY

FireBall959

Apr 11, 2015
Random Tuesday evening thing but the club has released the new heights/weights...

D:

Woodall is up from 170 to 183.
Cristoforo from 5'11 191 to 6' 180.
Winegard from 221 to 226
Lavigne from 200 to 213

G:

Costanzo down from 180 to 174
Froggett from 6'3 206 to 6'4 215

F:

Spellacy up from 195 to 204
Morneau up from 160 to 182
(Gaymes is an odd one... so leaving him out for now)
Belchetz down from 230 to 226
Greentree from 6'2 198 to 6'3 216
Davis from 175 to 184
Outwater from 168 to 187
Protas from 6'4 196 to 6'5 200
Garden from 160 to 166
Lemieux 6' 181 to 5'11 176
Thanks for compiling these stats. It's nice to see some indications that players are working on possible shortcomings in the offseason or who has had possible growth spurts. Accuracy of info who cares but I doubt they list Outwater as gaining that much weight if he wasn't gaining any weight. I tell ya the contrary nature of this board is getting tiresome.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for compiling these stats. It's nice to see some indications that players are working on possible shortcomings in the offseason or who has had possible growth spurts. Accuracy of info who cares but I doubt they list Outwater as gaining that much weight if he wasn't gaining any weight. I tell ya the contrary nature of this board is getting tiresome.

it works both ways.

some dont let you say a thing that is wrong, its all perfect, so guess what, some push back against that expecting more results. nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: windsor7

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
I don't mind negative opinions. What I don't like are ridiculing players, saying the same thing over and over again and just disagreeing constantly with no backup to the opinion.

the struggle is the same 4 people going back and forth at each other. they need to create their own board. once that happens, this place will be amazing. they wont do that thou, they all think the other is at fault.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
4Life isn't Eliasson something Bowler should be involved with? Need help on D, he's an 06. They shouldn't be concerned with Eichler. He's a type of guy that would raise the Spits floor. Or is this more about his agent pushing things to Barrie??

Reactions: Teflon

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
I won't be at any preseason games and it is not televised tonight. I don't put any stock in these games but hopefully someone who is attending will give a report on the new kids. Thanks in advance. Be safe.

Reactions: punch1943
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad