Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Offseason Thread (Part 3)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Get ready for all he "cliche's"...
The only way clichés will be mentioned is if the media allows it. They need to hammer away at Bowler and Walters. I have my doubts that hard hitting questions will be asked though. Bowler is the one that needs to have his feet held to the fire. It's not Walters fault Bowler wants to hitch his wagon to him. Bowler already isn't comfortable speaking so I can see him saying very little.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
The only way clichés will be mentioned is if the media allows it. They need to hammer away at Bowler and Walters. I have my doubts that hard hitting questions will be asked though. Bowler is the one that needs to have his feet held to the fire. It's not Walters fault Bowler wants to hitch his wagon to him. Bowler already isn't comfortable speaking so I can see him saying very little.
Probably

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
None of my guys have heard any tell of a coach search. Maybe there wasnt one period. If thats the case and BB is still the GM we need a real reporter to get to ownership and firmly ask wtf is going on!

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
@OHLTG, in the past you've said things like 'hey, the paper reported it, what else do you want',

i bet the paper will report on this, and they will not ask too many hard questions. so when people push for the paper to get more aggressive and ask questions, this is what we mean. they have the power and opportunity that others do not, but never use it.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Still crickets from the Spitfires as far as media. Private news conference? Change of mind lol? Usually Facebook zoom with coaching announcements.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Maybe its someone who doesn't need a second introduction. Torres or Newberry. TORRES still has interim head coach on the staff directory lol

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Davis should have been picked, at least in the later rounds. Woodall has the talent to get picked next year should he stay healthy and keep on the trajectory. Cristoforo needs work and there's not a person here (or anywhere) that'll deny that. IF he can figure it out, a team will take a chance on him. Eichler has potential but, again, needs work and that's as much his own doing as the teams. It's not the end of the world that only two got chosen. Now you've got four players with a chip on their shoulder heading into what should be a promising season. Use that as motivation and let's get the rest of the off-season going.
Dman Anthony Christoforo has been invited to the Ottawa Senators development camp

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Well they are either embarrassed or don't need to make an public introduction. Usually fans are invited to watch coaching announcements. Maybe it was called off 🤔

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad