Tennis: Wimbledon 2024

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Reminds me of that US Open final between Djokovic and Medvedev. Djokovic completely outclassed here.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Would love to see this Alcaraz against prime Federer in Wimbledon. What a match that would be.

Reactions: kihei

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Djoker having a great set and still can't get a break yet. I can't help but think how much the insanely weak draw helps Djokovic. I think it would be straight sets for Carlos if Novak had any type of test before now.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Alcatraz could be youngest mens Wimbledon winner since Boris Becker.

Would this be Spain's only win on lawn today, or does football NT win later today also?

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Alcaraz having to go through Djokovic's team first to get to his guys was pretty funny.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Novak didn't even play all that bad most of this match. He did have some bad unforced errors, but overall he played well and Alcaraz was near perfect. Would've liked to see more tennis, but oh well.

Seems like Novak as long as he stays healthy still has a few years left in him, but its clear that now its the time of Carlos and a few other younger guys that are coming up in men's tennis.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Incredible Champion resolve from Alcaraz not that I expected any different from him. He truly is a worthy successor to The Big 3. One can only hope that some challengers pop up because he's head and shoulders above everybody at this point. Sinner needs to improve his conditioning.

Reactions: kihei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad