Player Discussion William Nylander

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
He is way overpaid. That was such a horrible contract given by Tre and his dumbass boss Shanny. I don't care if he heats up and has another 17 game point streak, you don't pay such soft players that much money. He will never be worth it. Brutal.
At this point none of them will be worth it unless they win the Cup.

Matthews maybe looking back after he shatters the goal scoring record and probably the point record, but it will always be with an asterik of what could have been.

I am dead tired of talking about contracts and overpays. WIN THE CUP DAMNIT AND MAKE IT GO AWAY. For a summer at least

Reactions: ACC1224

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
At this point none of them will be worth it unless they win the Cup.

Matthews maybe looking back after he shatters the goal scoring record and probably the point record, but it will always be with an asterik of what could have been.

I am dead tired of talking about contracts and overpays. WIN THE CUP DAMNIT AND MAKE IT GO AWAY. For a summer at least

On "dollar cost average", I think Auston Matthews might end up being the worst one, since we are paying best player in the game money (this season) for a guy who scores a ton of goals but isn't an Art Ross threat, lacks leadership and intangibles of an alpha dog, has a soft reputation, and has questionable clutch abilities during the "big moments", however big you view first round playoff series. As our Crosby, McDavid, there's a lot lacking.

Conversely, if that alpha was a different player, I don't think you'd have nearly the same issues with Nylander slotting in at 2A or 3.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
I will jump in here and complain when he is not first in points (with mitch) and first in goals on the team. And he probably wont be at the end of the season. So i save my complains a few more games...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad