Will the Panthers let the Leafs make the playoffs?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
We may have been beaten in series once, but, you guys? Three times, and one was a total blow. 3-1 series lead, Boston ties it at 3. Game 7 with Toronto having a 4-1 lead, then the typical Toronto special attack comes in, blowing the lead, and then allowing that goal in OT. Nice job, Toronto!
Thanks. We sure showed you guys last night tho.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Well it looks like it will be either the Leafs or the Lightning out in the first round again :popcorn:

I don't see Freddy being able to shut it down against Tampa but hey who would have predicted the Jackets whipping the Lightning last year 4 straight?

Oh it's going to be ugly for the Leafs lol. They are showing signs of growth but I won't believe it till I see it. They'd need to really mature as a team over these last 20 games to make me think they have a chance.

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
We may have been beaten in series once, but, you guys? Three times, and one was a total blow. 3-1 series lead, Boston ties it at 3. Game 7 with Toronto having a 4-1 lead, then the typical Toronto special attack comes in, blowing the lead, and then allowing that goal in OT. Nice job, Toronto!

you realize theres not even a single player, coach or manager from the 2013 team remaining right? What does that have to do with Matthews, Tavares etc? Toronto never lead Boston 3-1 buddy, Boston blew 2 3-1 leads to us but lets make stuff up right? Calling out Toronto lmao, at least we dont destroy our city cause our team loses.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
you realize theres not even a single player, coach or manager from the 2013 team remaining right? What does that have to do with Matthews, Tavares etc? Toronto never lead Boston 3-1 buddy, Boston blew 2 3-1 leads to us but lets make stuff up right? Calling out Toronto lmao, at least we dont destroy our city cause our team loses.

Most people don't know there's one guy on the roster more than 3 years. Makes for a fun, albeit senseless narrative.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto

Youre memory is failing you. Leafs were down 3-1 in the series and were the ones who tied it at 3 to bring it to game 7.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto

Yup, Rielly is the longest serving Leaf and his rookie season came the year after the meltdown.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018

Leafs didn't hold a 3-1 series lead in any of recent matchups against Boston. Boston gave up 3-1 series leads in both 2013 and 2018.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Just watched Lucic score on them so I’m updating my answer to definitely.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Youre memory is failing you. Leafs were down 3-1 in the series and were the ones who tied it at 3 to bring it to game 7.

The trolls really are showing up today. Upset about Leafs win lastnight. Luckily trolls are idiots and have been rightfully burned.

Reactions: Heritage

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
I mean the way the Cats are playing right now they would probably let the f***ing Sabres make the playoffs if it ever came to that. Yeah I know it won't, but theoretically.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I mean the way the Cats are playing right now they would probably let the f***ing Sabres make the playoffs if it ever came to that. Yeah I know it won't, but theoretically.

The Cats are here to help your playoff push!!! You're welcome Flames. Up next, helping the Bruins pad their division lead!!!!

Willy89

Dec 5, 2016
Ontario
When did the Leafs ever have a 3-1 series lead against the Bruins? The first two series the Leafs came back from being down 3-1 to force a game 7....

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
IF Toronto wins tomorrow, or even if they get a point, but espicelly if they inI think it's decided.

7 points at this point in the season would be a lot and I have looked at the panthers upcoming games they got Boston, Montreal, Dallas, Stlouis, Montreal aside that's a tough stretch.

Toronto has SJ, LA,and The Ducks next if they do well on this trip it might be over.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
IF Toronto wins tomorrow, or even if they get a point, but espicelly if they inI think it's decided.

7 points at this point in the season would be a lot and I have looked at the panthers upcoming games they got Boston, Montreal, Dallas, Stlouis, Montreal aside that's a tough stretch.

Toronto has SJ, LA,and The Ducks next if they do well on this trip it might be over.

Toronto might be able to beat Montreal, although I'd rather have an emergency goaltender starting, instead of Price, in Montreal's perspective.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario

What alternate reality is this? 2013 Boston had a 3-1 lead. 2018 Boston again had a 3-1 series lead. 2019 was the only series against Boston that Toronto had a lead in the series.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
What alternate reality is this? 2013 Boston had a 3-1 lead. 2018 Boston again had a 3-1 series lead. 2019 was the only series against Boston that Toronto had a lead in the series.

Yeah, Boston had a 3-1 lead in 2013. I mistyped. I wasn't in alternate reality

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Toronto didn't have a 3-1 series lead against Boston in any of the series in 2013, 2018 or 2109. What are you talking about?

EDIT - saw other people correct you.

Still an awful take.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Toronto didn't have a 3-1 series lead against Boston in any of the series in 2013, 2018 or 2109. What are you talking about?

EDIT - saw other people correct you.

Still an awful take.

He thinks the Leafs are a joke and fantasizing that they blew a 3-1 series lead along with 'it was 4-1' makes it funnier in his mind. The goal posts will eventually be moved to (or possibly already include) 'you lost to your own zamboni driver'

Reactions: Rob Brown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad