Will JT/Marner will be on the team to start the 2025-26 season?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which of JT/Marner will be on the team to start the 2025-26 season?

• Marner yes, JT no

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • JT yes, Marner no

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Neither will be on the team

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Both will be on the team

Votes: 42 62.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
This seems like an interesting question, I'm interested in what people think about this one.
Seriously? Bet the f***in farm that they will both be here.
JT is going nowhere, next year he signs an extremely friendly team deal.
Marner hems and haws but eventually signs before the trade deadline.
Book it.

Nylander didn’t sign a team friendly retirement deal, so I doubt Tavares or Marner do either.
Tavares is the only one in a position to sign a retirement deal. I believe he will, happily.

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
I'll be incredibly disappointed to see both re-signed but I think it's likely. I would've moved on from Marner after the Columbus series, definitely after the Montreal series. I do have a lot of time for JT so itd need to be a steep discount, but if he's sub 5M I think it's great value.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Book it.

Tavares is the only one in a position to sign a retirement deal. I believe he will, happily.
Do you think Nylander will sign another contract?

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Book it.

The only part that is missing is Mitch signs for 11. Other than that I 100% agree. lol!

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Have we seen a single indication from MLSE that their path forward is any different than what we've seen so far?
How about: last summer they said the priority was signing Matthews and Nylander; this summer there has been no such comment about Tavares or Marner.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I mean you guys are buying tickets and going to the games
Business seems pretty good
Lets keep the beleaf alive
Lets run it back again
The team was selling out when we had Toskala in net and Matt Stajan as the line 1C, this doesn't really mean a whole lot. They will always sell out.

• Wow
Reactions: Maple Leaf
Sep 18, 2009
I'll be incredibly disappointed to see both re-signed but I think it's likely. I would've moved on from Marner after the Columbus series, definitely after the Montreal series. I do have a lot of time for JT so itd need to be a steep discount, but if he's sub 5M I think it's great value.
JT stats look good but i cringe when i see him out there on OT too slow i think he is done soon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad