Prospect Info: Wild Prospect Thread 2024-25

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Also, how is Lundell ahead of Faber? One is a top pairing dman and the other is a middle 6 center.
I somewhat agree, but Lundell has been an integral part of a Cup Champ, has played way more NHL games, and is off to a great start this year. He is also a guy who's worth you don't measure by counting stats alone- his defense is vg, and his FO's are now 55%, which is fantastic for a young C.

I would take issue with other players being ranked ahead of Faber before Lundell. As of right now, i would say that they rank equally, though i can see Faber having the better overall career, when it's all said and done.

I never got the criticisms of Lundell during his draft year.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Yurov having a bit of a slow start in KHL, only on pace for ~30 points, about 20 less than last year.

On a positive note, his faceoffs have improved to 52.9% compared to 45.2% last year.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
thats a bummer, i was hoping he'd come here next year and light up the nhl!
He still might. He had an off-season injury and had a late start to the season because of it. The lack of scoring may be a sign that he isn't quite as good offensively as we thought, or it may just be a slow start after an injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad