GDT: Wild @ Ducks, 7:00 Best Coast Time

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
we're fortunate they didn't score.
usually after bad periods like this we come out alot better the next one

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
so funny to see all the guys using that white ccm rbz stick with black spray paint on the bottom 3rd....just tell them to paint it black

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
hope the 4th line gets more ice time in the 3rd. rest the big boys a bit for tomorrows game..
also i'm so happy when lovejoy plays.

when lovejoy plays we actually have 3 pairings because allen looks SO much better

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Minnesota was the better team that period. Not worried at all, but they need some o-zone time in the third. It is still Hiller.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Beleskey is having a season that I didn't think he was capable of. Scoring, hitting, fighting, backchecking on whatever line he gets put on. I love it

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
hope the 4th line gets more ice time in the 3rd. rest the big boys a bit for tomorrows game..
also i'm so happy when lovejoy plays.

when lovejoy plays we actually have 3 pairings because allen looks SO much better
lovejoy has been a pleasant surprise....i think the guy has been good

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I think the reason Allen plays better with Lovejoy is because when he's with Lovejoy...he's in a 3rd pairing role which he is built for. Guy is not a top pairing or second pairing guy. Just a very good 3rd pairing guy

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
vatanen 30points at AHL

lindholm no particular points at AHL.

lindholm not ready for NHL. i wouldnt put him for trouble.

vatanen could have played big KEEROLE at anaheim two seasons ago.

EENOK,Hockeyprofessor,IL,Finland

Players that don't score can't be good hockey players. Especially when they suffer two concussions. But of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad