OT: MIchigan Sports Thread: UM wins Natty Championship

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
that Flaherty trade return has been looking pretty good so far
Just having an average player in at shortstop instead of Baez has done wonders for this team. The fact that Sweeney is still young and could become something is even better. Liranzo being included in the trade is the cherry on top. That guy is mashing in the minors

jaster

My dog from Belgium came with frites.
Jun 8, 2007
Just having an average player in at shortstop instead of Baez has done wonders for this team. The fact that Sweeney is still young and could become something is even better. Liranzo being included in the trade is the cherry on top. That guy is mashing in the minors
I did not like the return at the time, but I’ll admit, it’s turned out to be more promising than I thought. With Torkelson remaining a question mark, this Liranzo kid provides nice insurance at 1st.

jaster

My dog from Belgium came with frites.
Jun 8, 2007
Rooting hard for the Red Sox.
Red Sox really came through for us today.

Tigers, for the first time, have their destiny in their own hands now.

Funny thing, if we pass both the Twins and the Royals, we’ll have a more difficult matchup (Orioles) than if we finish with the 6th seed (Astros).

• Love
Reactions: Konnan511

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I would have been satisfied with going .500 for this season. That was my goal prior to this season as I wasn't thinking about the playoffs. Though I acknowledge they had a chance.

By the deadline I was disappointed because I felt they should be better than what they were. Going .500 was still possible to me and they did the right thing at the deadline. Which is still true now. I was the victim of the Xfinity blackout as well. So I can't lie that I lost track until late August.

But I would be lying if saw everything that has happened since coming. It would stink if they ended up not making now. But I won't be disappointed if they don't. They have now met my expectations.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
This is....wild. I remember in the early 2000s / late 90s cutting out EVERY photo from the newspaper and taping it to my bedroom wall. We lost a billion games one of those seasons. I want to cry with this season. I really don't want my heart broken. Please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad