TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Duchene is only working his upper body :(

pro6-500x305.png

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Dang, is that Talbot on the right? He fits in perfectly. Looks like he has dueling banjos in his head right there.

Kinda looks like him, but I don't think it is. He wouldn't have been part of the team when this picture was taken, I imagine. What are the chances then?

Definitely looks like him though.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I wish we would have an update on Duchene :(

Just want to know if he's doing any type of leg/knee rehab or physical therapy or anything.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
When did matty start hanging out with Andrea Pirlo? And since when does Pirlo leave his wineries over the summer for any reason?

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
That's definitely Duchene. Where is that pic from? I don't think it's recent. Isn't Talbot's hair short now?

Did you mean "That's definitely Talbot"? Because we know it's Duchene :laugh:

edit: It seems it is Talbot, from a pro summit camp with Max as basically the camp leader haha (september 2012)

http://www.whatsupyasieve.com/2012/09/11/pro-summit-camp/

I wonder if that went into getting Max too, seems he was a mentor to Lando and Matt

pro5-500x436.png

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Good for that middle schooler that's squatting in front of Talbot to spend some time with NHL players.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
You know Duchene is in great shape when he can wear flips flops and everyone else has to wear runners.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
So, I dont want to get ahead of myself but there is a scenario in which I could see the Avs making it to the Cup Finals. It is highly unlikely though.

1st Round
Avs beat Minny, Chicago beats STL, Dallas beats Ducks, LA beats SJ

2nd Round
Avs beat Chicago, Dallas beats LA

3rd Round
Avs beat Dallas

Highly unlikely but if everything fell correctly and we were able to take care of Chicago...it could happen lol.

Look at me daydreaming haha

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
So, I dont want to get ahead of myself but there is a scenario in which I could see the Avs making it to the Cup Finals. It is highly unlikely though.

1st Round
Avs beat Minny, Chicago beats STL, Dallas beats Ducks, LA beats SJ

2nd Round
Avs beat Chicago, Dallas beats LA

3rd Round
Avs beat Dallas

Highly unlikely but if everything fell correctly and we were able to take care of Chicago...it could happen lol.

Look at me daydreaming haha
Why so much faith in Dallas?

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Why so much faith in Dallas?

Not faith, just the only scenario in which I really think we would make it to the finals.

I mean the Stars do have that Goalie that can steal you a series but I think their lack of depth will be their downfall. Shutdown Seguin and Benn (which is harder than it sounds) and you can beat Dallas unless Lehtonen stands on his head.

It was just something I was thinking about. I dont think this ACTUALLY happens and the furthest I really see us going might be conference finals depending on who comes out of STL and Chicago and where injuries are at.

Obviously we just need to focus on the series at hand but my mind was wondering :D

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Landeskog-Stastny-McGinn
O'Reilly-MacKinnon-Parenteau
McLeod-Cliche-Talbot
Bordeleau-Malone-Carey

I would have preferred McGinn with MacKinnon and O'Reilly because he's a big guy who will go to the net but I still like the new lines. Like I said yesterday, our offense will be better if O'Reilly has MacKinnon on his line. If Roy feels like they need a spark later on in the game, he can put MacKinnon back with Landeskog and Stastny like he has done in the past.

That bottom six is pretty ugly though. Just need them to be physical and not get scored on.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Did you mean "That's definitely Talbot"? Because we know it's Duchene :laugh:

edit: It seems it is Talbot, from a pro summit camp with Max as basically the camp leader haha (september 2012)

http://www.whatsupyasieve.com/2012/09/11/pro-summit-camp/

I wonder if that went into getting Max too, seems he was a mentor to Lando and Matt

pro5-500x436.png

Yes lol, by bad. Typing too fast on my phone.

Talbot has the same agent as Duchene, MacKinnon, Crosby. Who else is on the list? EJ.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Landeskog-Stastny-McGinn
McLeod-Cliche-Talbot
Bordeleau-Malone-Carey

I would have preferred McGinn with MacKinnon and O'Reilly because he's a big guy who will go to the net but I still like the new lines. Like I said yesterday, our offense will be better if O'Reilly has MacKinnon on his line. If Roy feels like they need a spark later on in the game, he can put MacKinnon back with Landeskog and Stastny like he has done in the past.

That bottom six is pretty ugly though. Just need them to be physical and not get scored on.

I'd prefer to switch Bordy with Cliche and have Talbot center that line.

Bordeleau has been playing pretty well with his increased minutes during this last stretch. Why not see if he can carry that level of play over into the first round?

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Landeskog-Stastny-McGinn
McLeod-Cliche-Talbot
Bordeleau-Malone-Carey

We need Mitchell healthy soooo badly. Cliche on the 3rd line in the playoffs will be a disaster.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I'd prefer to switch Bordy with Cliche and have Talbot center that line.

Bordeleau has been playing pretty well with his increased minutes during this last stretch. Why not see if he can carry that level of play over into the first round?

I certainly hope this ends up being the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad