• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
cover3.jpg

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Where’s the “none” option? Most likely is Bedard, so I picked him, but even he looks to be more of a Patrick Kane level talent, i.e., a tier below generational.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Michkov and Demidov are not equal prospects lol, one is clearly not like the others and thats Demidov.
Michkov carries the most bust risk out of anyone listed here. All he does is dipsy-doodle around the offensive zone and literally nothing else. He’s small and not fast, and is “controller disconnected” outside the offensive zone. He’s also a sulky, low-compete type player. His game is way more suited to the bigger ice over seas, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he doesn’t pan out the way people are expecting over here.

Reactions: Habano

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Michkov carries the most bust risk out of anyone listed here. All he does is dipsy-doodle around the offensive zone and literally nothing else. He’s small and not fast, and is “controller disconnected” outside the offensive zone. He’s also a sulky, low-compete type player. His game is way more suited to the bigger ice over seas, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he doesn’t pan out the way people are expecting over here.
If you actually believe this, which I highly doubt you do, your evaluation of hockey talent is bizarre. I hope you get the help you need. Michkov is superior to Demidov in literally every offensive facet of the game lol.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
If you actually believe this, which I highly doubt you do, your evaluation of hockey talent is bizarre. I hope you get the help you need. Michkov is superior to Demidov in literally every offense facet of the game lol.
You’re a biased Flyers fan. Your opinion here is worth nothing.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
I watch the KHL and MHL games, look on poll where they're compared on the whole site. It's not close 2 different level of prospects, the biased Habs fan calling the kettle black.
Other people watch the games too. Weird, huh? On a hockey forum of all places…🤯.

And I’m not biased at all. I’m not the one saying my guy is better and trying to lump him in with Celebrini and Bedard. That’s you.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011

Considering he has already had unprecedented success for his age on largely North American sized ice, your bigger ice comment makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad