Who's going to surprise this year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I saw this posted on another sub board. Player wise who do you think is going to surprise this season? For me, I have to go with Benson or Kulich (if he stays up). I hope this team meshes & I'm liking a couple of the line combinations at practice the last couple days. Just gotta stay healthy.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
I saw this posted on another sub board. Player wise who do you think is going to surprise this season? For me, I have to go with Benson or Kulich (if he stays up). I hope this team meshes & I'm liking a couple of the line combinations at practice the last couple days. Just gotta stay healthy.
But would it be a surprise if we could tell it now? :sarcasm:

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
People know Zach Benson had a promising rookie year and may eventually be an elite player, but I think some people are going to be surprised how good he is this year. I can imagine a 60pt season without too much trouble playing with Cozens and Quinn.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Byram on the blueline. I expect 55+ points for Quinn, so I'll go McLeod up front. He uses his speed and Lindy's system to get 22 goals and 66 points, shocking everyone.

Reactions: Ehran

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Quinn hands down. He's been hampered by injury but is top 5 in 5v5 scoring in the NHL who logged 300 minutes last season.

He's completely under the radar from other fanbase and I think to extent most of our own casual fanbase.

If he can stay healthy, anyone on a line with him will improve.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Quinn hands down. He's been hampered by injury but is top 5 in 5v5 scoring in the NHL who logged 300 minutes last season.

He's completely under the radar from other fanbase and I think to extent most of our own casual fanbase.

If he can stay healthy, anyone on a line with him will improve.
Yeah I think here none of us would be shocked if Quinn led the team in scoring. I think healthy season puts Quinn on the map for the fans who are only partially tuned in.

For our board? Going to say Power is going to have a Hedman like leap this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt Ress

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
There's quite a few guys that can break out. Byram, Power, Quinn, Benson, Krebs and a few other names being thrown around. Does UPL put a full season together or a young defenseman force a spot or Kulich break down the door?

I'll be super happy with 2 or 3 of those 8 things happening

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad