Who's going to surprise this year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Club

zach benson real estate.
Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I saw this posted on another sub board. Player wise who do you think is going to surprise this season? For me, I have to go with Benson or Kulich (if he stays up). I hope this team meshes & I'm liking a couple of the line combinations at practice the last couple days. Just gotta stay healthy.

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
I saw this posted on another sub board. Player wise who do you think is going to surprise this season? For me, I have to go with Benson or Kulich (if he stays up). I hope this team meshes & I'm liking a couple of the line combinations at practice the last couple days. Just gotta stay healthy.
But would it be a surprise if we could tell it now? :sarcasm:

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
People know Zach Benson had a promising rookie year and may eventually be an elite player, but I think some people are going to be surprised how good he is this year. I can imagine a 60pt season without too much trouble playing with Cozens and Quinn.

Reactions: HOOats

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
The narrative around here regarding Krebs sure is reminiscent of the narrative around here the season before Tage blew up.....and the season before Mitts established himself.

I'm saying Krebs.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Byram on the blueline. I expect 55+ points for Quinn, so I'll go McLeod up front. He uses his speed and Lindy's system to get 22 goals and 66 points, shocking everyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad