Who WILL the Sabres Draft at #11 on Friday? (Now it's #14)

Who WILL the Sabres Draft at #11 on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Someone suggested a poll, so here it is. This is to pick who you think the Sabres will draft, and not who you want them to draft.

I only put players that should be reasonably available at the Sabres pick. If you don't think they'll be available for the Sabres, don't pick them.

Last edited:

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I want them to trade it and voted that, but have a feeling KA will not and he will trade his 2nd/3rd/other prospects instead to try and appease the barbarians at the gate.

"If" they do pick I would recast for BPA or Catton/Helenius/Yakemchuck in that order (I do not think Dickson, Senneke, Iginla falls to them).

Last edited:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I think only MBN, Eiserman, and Helenius are likely to be on the board for their pick.
That’s mathematically impossible.

Celebrini
Levshunov
Demidov
Silayev
Buium
Parekh

Will all go. And then four of those nine.

Lindstrom, Iginla, Dickinson and Sennecke according to consensus.

So with no surprises at all…

MBN, Eiserman, Helenius, Yakemchuk and Catton would be there.

any one who cracks the top 10 pushes someone else out

Reactions: Jacob582

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I felt like I had no choice but to vote trade. They need a top 6 forward and a 3C. They know they can’t get what they need in UFA. Certainly not both. They can get some 4th liners and depth pieces that play like Lindy will want…but key spots like those two? They need to trade for them.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
That’s mathematically impossible.

Celebrini
Levshunov
Demidov
Silayev
Buium
Parekh

Will all go. And then four of those nine.

Lindstrom, Iginla, Dickinson and Sennecke according to consensus.

So with no surprises at all…

MBN, Eiserman, Helenius, Yakemchuk and Catton would be there.

any one who cracks the top 10 pushes someone else out

I have a suspicion NHL teams will pass Buium and Parekh.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I don't think Catton falls and my guess is that Mbn fits Sabres statistic models/projections well. Kind of a Quinn-pick.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Me and Chain both on Eiserman, but for very different reasons. :laugh:
I don't think Catton falls and my guess is that Mbn fits Sabres statistic models/projections well. Kind of a Quinn-pick.
Sabres under Adams's FO have focused on more projectable players. MBN is one of the oldest players in the draft (like Quinn was), but unlike Quinn he's the opposite in terms of having physical runway remaining. What do you see in their models that hints at him?

Especially with our glut of near NHL-ready F prospects, I think we go young and upside. Eiserman :)

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Me and Chain both on Eiserman, but for very different reasons. :laugh:

Sabres under Adams's FO have focused on more projectable players. MBN is one of the oldest players in the draft (like Quinn was), but unlike Quinn he's the opposite in terms of having physical runway remaining. What do you see in their models that hints at him?

Especially with our glut of near NHL-ready F prospects, I think we go young and upside. Eiserman :)
I'm just guessing but Mbn has had a steep upward trajectory in role/production. I think Quinn had sort of the same.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
This feel like Nygard to me as well. I preferred Catton (if he fell) or Helenius. Guess they're done drafting short kings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad