Who will be tanking for Gavin McKenna in 2025-2026?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
He’s literally playing at their level. He’s surpassed them already statistically I believe. The kid will be a notch above Taylor hall
I think he’ll peak as a Taylor Hall like winger. You can disagree and that’s the great thing about watching prospects. People have differing opinions.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
If they are still bad in 2026, then their kids have not developed in the way that they hoped. Cronin would be in year 3 in 25/26. Ducks likely clean house with Verbeek and Cronin if they are bottom 3.

Since 2019, they have had extra 1st rounders in 19, 20, 22, and 24. And 3 extra 2nds. And finished bottom 5 in 4 of the past 5 years.

Will they be a PO in 2026? Unlikely, unless multiple of the kids hit quickly. But, they shouldn't be bottom 3 bad.

Exactly! Leo Carlsson will be a great player in the league. Adding Cutter this year. Maybe Senneck next year. They are building a elite team. I will be very surprise to see the ducks in the bottom 3 in 2026.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad