Who should the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall in the 2024 NHL Entry Draft?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do the Chicago Blackhawks select 2nd overall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Gotta wonder if Utah would be interested in a move for 6th overall. Not saying the Hawks could pull it off but that's one organization who might want to do something to get more competitive ASAP.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Just makes me want him more now.
I do wonder how many shills there are even on a site like this which maybe does have some hockey ops guys shitposting from who overblow things like Lindstrom’s back health or Connelly’s circumstance being benign or malignant etc

Which one of you is a fed promoting the psyop of Leshunov being the next burns/dahlin/hedman

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Thought you guys might want to read my report on Levshunov.

The physical tools are elite. Patience will be the key here. He may take a few years (maybe another year with Michigan State, then a year in the AHL) before he’s ready and confident enough to be an NHL player. But a franchise’s patience could pay off in a big way.

Agree.

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
The physical tools are elite. Patience will be the key here. He may take a few years (maybe another year with Michigan State, then a year in the AHL) before he’s ready and confident enough to be an NHL player. But a franchise’s patience could pay off in a big way.

Agree.

One more year in college and then AT LEAST half a season in Rockford.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Wow Demidov is officially 6’0.5” and 192

Will probably play at 200+lbs

2.jpg

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I don't think he's actually 6'1. He's probably more like 6'.05 considering that Lev photo, but regardless, he isn't small.

I'm more encouraged by the 192 number. Thick kid already. I've been on this train for a bit now, once Catton was no longer a realistic one. Demidov is 100% the pick at 2.

The talent combination with the work ethic discussion, the size, and the person. Seems like a no brainer to me.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Crazy Demidov only an inch shorter than Levshunov. Would not have guessed that a week ago.

I am not sure Davidson can find this kind of elite offensive talent again in the tank. I think hes got to take it. Bedard anchors one line and Demidov anchors the next for the next 15 years.

Reactions: Muffinalt and ello
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad