Who is your favorite active commentator?

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I miss Jim Hughson. Now it's probably Chris Cuthbert, like Forslund and Miller as well.

Allens Five Hole

Jan 17, 2017
I'm biased but I love John Kelly on the Blues broadcast. I'm slightly surprised he hasn't been mentioned as there are several fans from other teams who make it a point to stop by the Blues board and give him a mention.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Bruins fan and Im fine with Edwards half the time and can’t stand him the other half. Honestly think it’s more him than me. He has nights where he calls a really good game and keeps the extra stuff reeled in and then he has night where he’s a total clown which makes up most of what he is known for league wide.

I think overall Forslund gets my vote. Also really like Dave Goucher for Vegas. Miss him on the radio in Boston. An absolute expert in terms of tone and keeping you on the edge of your seat which made listening on the radio great.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
I came here to say this. Still got chills when he called "The dynasty will be denied and a new legacy begins!". Really liked Sportsnet as whole in the playoffs. They put alot of emotions in their calls compared to ESPN.

Here are some other gems from him:

I actually hate his voice more than Leah's. Just something about it I can't handle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad