Who is the second best prospect in the 2024 draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the second best prospect in the 2024 draft?

• Demidov

• Levshunov

• Lindstrom

• Dickinson

• Silayev

• Iginla

• Catton

• Buium

• Parekh

• Yakemchuck

• Sennecke

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I feel like this draft will be a very good one no generational talent but alot of very good players

San Jose are lucky to have #1 and #14
Agreed.. can get 2 very good building blocks for their roster.

Tho they did kinda do that last year with Smith/Musty too.

As for the original question.... I still have it a toss up between demidov/levshuno.

Reactions: Nico Cauzuki

ZegrasOwnsYou

Jun 19, 2024
Offensively for me, it's Catton.

There's other players in this draft who are better than him in individual skills like Demidov with puck handling or Lindstrom with being physical but when you wrap it all in a package, I think Catton comes out the most well round & being highly skilled in every skill.

Defensively for me, it's Parekh.

A little rough around the edges but the way he creates offense with his passing & skating all while still being defensively responsible is so much fun to watch.

BerthMania

Jun 3, 2022
Montréal
I love Berkly Catton so much, he might be my favorite prospect since I'm following the draft this closely. I also have a bias in favour of talent and not so physical players which is certainly a problem, but at least I acknowledge it. Other then him I'd say Demidov

Reactions: Nico Cauzuki

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Offensively for me, it's Catton.

There's other players in this draft who are better than him in individual skills like Demidov with puck handling or Lindstrom with being physical but when you wrap it all in a package, I think Catton comes out the most well round & being highly skilled in every skill.

Defensively for me, it's Parekh.

A little rough around the edges but the way he creates offense with his passing & skating all while still being defensively responsible is so much fun to watch.
He's got probably the worst defensive ability out of the defensemen considered for top 10 spots, what do you mean?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad