GDT: Blooj @ Caps (moved to 815PMish ET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I feel like Chychrun has looked good. Hyped to have another legit top pairing Dman (hopefully)

I also have a feeling it’ll be another improvement year for Strome. I think if our offense gets off to a better start this year and the PP improves from that disaster that it was a lot of last season, he could be a PPG player

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
1727489664165.gif

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like Chychrun has looked good. Hyped to have another legit top pairing Dman (hopefully)

I also have a feeling it’ll be another improvement year for Strome. I think if our offense gets off to a better start this year and the PP improves from that disaster that it was a lot of last season, he could be a PPG player
Strome looks poised for a fast start…big year.

Reactions: BallardEra

wickedwitch

Mar 21, 2010
When Cristall and Leonard are 2/3 of the best line of hockey in two years April, who should center them? I'm thinking Strome.

Reactions: um

43sfriends

Dec 2, 2018
That was a really nice goal by Chychrun, read the play perfectly. It feels like 6 and 74 could tilt the ice like crazy this year.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
People are saying Ovie is slow and bad, but he’s creating something almost every time he’s on the ice
He’s looked solid, that line has been good. Feels nice that some of our projected lines have seemed to have chemistry, same with the Dowd line.

That was a pretty sick outlet from AA to Vrana, didn’t see that coming. Would have been amazing to see it buried.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Puckpedia - more like Suckpedia

1727493120245.png

I still miss CapFriendly :(

CapWages is my new go to, but they aren't showing any roster cuts, waivers, etc

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I think that's how it starts, but LT will take over at some point as the #1.
I mean. Neither G has ever been a tried and true #1, right?

So to expect either to run the other one out of the building seems….illusionary.

Prime Holtby isn’t in the house. Hell, prime anyone from our Top Dog past.

If one of them makes under 35 starts, it’ll be bc of injury.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad