Who is the best Goalie Prospect in Hockey?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Best Goalie Prospect in Hockey?

• Yaroslav Askarov (NSH)

• Devon Levi (BUF)

• Jesper Wallstedt (MIN)

• Dustin Wolf (CGY)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Dustin Wolf is about to be named the best goalie in whatever league he’s played in for his 4th consecutive season. The last time someone has looked at him and thought “Hmm I actually think another goalie might be a better than him”, he was draft eligible. Since he set foot on the ice in the WHL at the age of 16 until today, the worst save percentage he’s had over a full season is .924

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Dustin Wolf is about to be named the best goalie in whatever league he’s played in for his 4th consecutive season. The last time someone has looked at him and thought “Hmm I actually think another goalie might be a better than him”, he was draft eligible. Since he set foot on the ice in the WHL at the age of 16 until today, the worst save percentage he’s had over a full season is .924

THey had Carter Hart and Dustin Wolf back to back. It is a shame they never won a champsionship.

• Wow
Reactions: Siludin

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
Went with Levi , I admit i dont know too much about Wolf but have read a lots of good things about him.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
This isn't the greatest selection of goalie prospects we ever saw. Of the group, Wallstedt is the only one I like.

• Wow
Reactions: GOALOFSSON

Lavar Ball

Neva Lost
Apr 23, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
Have you looked at his propect thread?
I have no problem with Cossa playing in the ECHL and think he is a great prospect, I really haven't seen almost anyone argue he is the best goalie prospect in the world though so I didn't include him. Considering the other option has less votes than the least of the other four I think that was a fine choice

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I am going to go with Drew Commesso

Why? Because I am a homer and biased and want to believe he is answer to G issue that has plagued Hawks since injuries derailed Crawford's career

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad