Speculation: Who gets a higher AAV, Stamkos or Marchessault?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who gets the highest AAV assuming the term is the same?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
Canada
I’m really not sure considering they’re both older and coming off 40 goal seasons. They both have cups so signing with a contender might be a lower priority than getting the biggest bag possible.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
I’m really not sure considering they’re both older and coming off 40 goal seasons. They both have cups so signing with a contender might be a lower priority than getting the biggest bag possible.
My hot take is one becomes a nuck and both get paid well.
The rising cap has already had such a crazy impact on trades, I think today is gonna be nuts.

Like that Oprah meme.

Reactions: olli

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
The rising cap has already had such a crazy impact on trades, I think today is gonna be nuts.

Like that Oprah meme.
1719822596861.gif

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
Canada

Like that Oprah meme.
Yeah no doubt this is the most excited ive been for July 1st (or whatever days it was during the covid years) for a long time!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad