GDT: WHINING IS COMING: HABS @ BRUINS, Jan. 30, 7:00pm (RDS, TSN-HABS, NESN)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Not his fault, but Price has gave up quite a few goals lately, and after a shutout, Therrien doesn't want to play in Price's head again with another possible humiliation. Would prefer that Price surfs on his shoutout for the next game that should be a little easier. So, actually, I don't mind that decision. Just that, based on that, if true, it proves how pathetic we are. That's all.

The game against Winnipeg was perfect for Budaj.
2 games in 24h......not a rival. Mayby something's wrong with Price.

If Price is ready to go....he should be out there.
Price doesn't need to be sheltered, he's fine.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
@ddmatthews just tweeted that she got asked to come to Boston ASAP. Shes a physio worker with habs who deals with recently injured or players who injur themselves doing rehab. Hmmmmmmmm?

Deidre Matthews ‏@ddmatthews 23m

Everyone asking it is not Carey Price injured! #habs i can't tell you who yet

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
The game against Winnipeg was perfect for Budaj.
2 games in 24h......not a rival. Mayby something's wrong with Price.

If Price is ready to go....he should be out there.
Price doesn't need to be sheltered, he's fine.

Well clearly Therrien thinks he needs to be sheltered. There is NO reason why you don't play your #1 goalie, maybe the Canada #1 goalie, and clearly one of the best goalie in the league, against a TOP team. NO REASONS WHATSOEVER. So either Therrien is dumber than Jean Perron. Either he's sheltering Price because he thinks we have no choice at winning this one.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
@ddmatthews just tweeted that she got asked to come to Boston ASAP. Shes a physio worker with habs who deals with recently injured or players who injur themselves doing rehab. Hmmmmmmmm?

Parenteau is in Boston and they want to check his knee before finalizing the deal!

Smart of Bergevin!

:sarcasm:

HABSonaroll

Mar 20, 2013
Don't worry about that, Blou. Memorable first GDT! ;)

Wfg1XDL.gif

And then some :hit::yo:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Hey Ladyfan, how are you? As far as tonight's game.....I feel for you. There was a not-so distant past when Bruins fans loved to troll the Habs and have fun at our expense...that time is up now unfortuantely for you guys as we are now our biggest trolls. If that games ends up being a Bruins destruction, we might actually join you to laugh at our team......;)

Still....when we expect an humiliation, Habs always find a way to look better. So I will say that we might have a good game but surely a Bruins win. Yet, like I said, there's tons of people wishing for a big time loss on our end.....we'll see. As much as I hate Therrien, and dislike a lot of players, I still feel that beating the Bruins will always be stronger....just below beating the Leafs. :D

You know I love you Whitesnake ;)

There are not as many Hab fans at the games in Boston as there used to be. Where are you all ? These games always seem to be more intense than games against other teams.

I am not ever over confident about a B's win. I am old and remember the misery your team put the B's fans through for many years.

Hope for a great game with no injuries to either team.

habitue*

Well clearly Therrien thinks he needs to be sheltered. There is NO reason why you don't play your #1 goalie, maybe the Canada #1 goalie, and clearly one of the best goalie in the league, against a TOP team. NO REASONS WHATSOEVER. So either Therrien is dumber than Jean Perron. Either he's sheltering Price because he thinks we have no choice at winning this one.

I really, really hope it's for neither reasons... But with MT, you never know these days.

Let's just guess that Price is not 100% healthy.

If not, MT is sending a really bad message to Price and to his whole team. Challenging his team ? WOW, not against the Bruins. The guys are already pumped up. Budaj could had played against Winnipeg on Sunday. Not before. Habs need these precious points and pass the Leafs.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
So much whining about Budaj getting a game in.

He hasn't started a game in over 3-weeks and we're almost at the Olympic break. He needs to get some work in.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

He hasn't started a game in over 3-weeks and we're almost at the Olympic break. He needs to get some work in.

No one is saying he shouldn't start. People are saying he shouldn't start TODAY. There are two games coming up this weekend that he could have played in...

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

There's a back-to-back situation on Saturday/Sunday.. he can get some work in there.

habitue*

Budaj could had waited another 4 days and play on Sunday p.m. against Winnipeg, a Western Conference team. Price rarely play back to back games this year, but after a very good performance and shoutout against Carolina, he was deserving - and the whole team as well - to start this very important game against our arch rivals.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal

That's why he is a backup. Budaj could have played against the Jets don't get why he plays in Boston. Maybe Therrien is just trying to get the guys to be responsible tonight with the backup in nets

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
:laugh: You're such a tease Blou... Can't wait to see the rest of this chef d'oeuvre!

Bruins board is too funny: they say Budaj will start because Carey has been shaky recently. They obviously didn't watch many Habs games and don't have a clue what they're talking about (what's new?)! :shakehead

I'm feeling this one, GO HABS GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad