GDT: WHINING IS COMING: HABS @ BRUINS, Jan. 30, 7:00pm (RDS, TSN-HABS, NESN)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
@BartsBytes:
First signs of morning skate for #Habs indicates that Peter Budaj will start tonight against Boston. #Habson690

......???????

HankyZetts

Twi2ted
Mar 16, 2004
BrianWilde ‏@BWildeCTV 3m
Whaaaa? @BartsBytes: First signs of morning skate for #Habs indicates that Peter Budaj will start tonight against Boston. #Habson690”

Oops, appears that I'm late, but wow! Please don't be true.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
BrianWilde ‏@BWildeCTV 3m
Whaaaa? @BartsBytes: First signs of morning skate for #Habs indicates that Peter Budaj will start tonight against Boston. #Habson690â€

Oops, appears that I'm late, but wow! Please don't be true.

B's fan, and I come in peace.

Having Budaj in net should work out to you guys' favor; the Bruins never seem to be able to put anything past Budaj.

DaNaultinus

The Human Fund Donor
Mar 25, 2013
J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM 59s
#Bruins #Habs: Un duel Tuukka Rask contre Carey Price pour ce soir à Boston.

Who knows whats going on...

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
@BartsBytes:
First signs of morning skate for #Habs indicates that Peter Budaj will start tonight against Boston. #Habson690

......???????
Small sample size, but Budaj has a .918 SV% against the Bruins as a Hab.

DaNaultinus

The Human Fund Donor
Mar 25, 2013
Luc Gelinas ‏@LucGelinasRDS 16s
Peter Budaj va affronter les Bruins ce soir à Boston. #CH #RDS

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
So you start your back-up vs. a heated rival after your starter puts up a shut out?

I understand Budaj in one of the weekend back-to-back games.. but seriously, we're gonna either split the starts this week or have Price play the back-to-back?

#FireTherrien

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I don't like the idea of Price playing back to back.
Nor do I like the idea of Budaj playing tonight.

Eh. I kinda gave up on trying to figure out Therrien

QuickWrister

Nov 25, 2013
London, ON
Therrien's showing the world his plums.

High Risk, High Reward.

Imagine if we win tonight with Budaj and Price wins both on Superbowl weekend.

I don't like the odds, but at least tonight the Habs roster knows they can't give the puck away.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Love Game of Thrones !

It is great to finally go to a game vs the Habs at the Garden.

The Red wedding killed the visitors....You are the ones visiting :)

Hope for a good game with no injuries and a Bruin's win.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Love Game of Thrones !

It is great to finally go to a game vs the Habs at the Garden.

The Red wedding killed the visitors....You are the ones visiting :)

Hope for a good game with no injuries and a Bruin's win.

Hey Ladyfan, how are you? As far as tonight's game.....I feel for you. There was a not-so distant past when Bruins fans loved to troll the Habs and have fun at our expense...that time is up now unfortuantely for you guys as we are now our biggest trolls. If that games ends up being a Bruins destruction, we might actually join you to laugh at our team......;)

Still....when we expect an humiliation, Habs always find a way to look better. So I will say that we might have a good game but surely a Bruins win. Yet, like I said, there's tons of people wishing for a big time loss on our end.....we'll see. As much as I hate Therrien, and dislike a lot of players, I still feel that beating the Bruins will always be stronger....just below beating the Leafs. :D

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So you start your back-up vs. a heated rival after your starter puts up a shut out?

I understand Budaj in one of the weekend back-to-back games.. but seriously, we're gonna either split the starts this week or have Price play the back-to-back?

#FireTherrien

Not his fault, but Price has gave up quite a few goals lately, and after a shutout, Therrien doesn't want to play in Price's head again with another possible humiliation. Would prefer that Price surfs on his shoutout for the next game that should be a little easier. So, actually, I don't mind that decision. Just that, based on that, if true, it proves how pathetic we are. That's all.

Oct 22, 2012
@ddmatthews just tweeted that she got asked to come to Boston ASAP. Shes a physio worker with habs who deals with recently injured or players who injur themselves doing rehab. Hmmmmmmmm?

PunkinDrublic*

**** the Bruins and their fans !!!

4-2 Habs put your Vcash on it.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM 59s
#Bruins #Habs: Un duel Tuukka Rask contre Carey Price pour ce soir à Boston.

Who knows whats going on...

Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 49m
Peter Budaj vs #bruins

Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 32m
No injuries for Carey Price. Number of games he played lately is the reason why he won't start. He'll play this weekend. #canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad